• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fastest FG Victory?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh I get what you mean. :yeahboi:
I was gonna just let it happen but I wanted to be that one guy to **** on Little Mac and I Meteor Smash'd him into the abyss
Luckily he forgot to Up B for the Speedrun Tactics
:yeahboi:

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
As soon as the match started I taunted with jiggs, the one where she deflates and falls to the ground like a piece of paper.

My opponent who was playing Link, tried to hit me with a bomb while I was taunting. He missed the bomb so I precede to taunt again.

He tries to hit me with a dash attack but I perfect sheild it and back throw Link off the edge, because I haven't moved.

Once he's off the edge I F-air > N-air > N-air, and he loses his stock.

Then he rage quit. It took about 20 seconds.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
i had one game where the the game started but i was the only one there so i won instantly...kinda weird :/

Last edited:

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
5 seconds. When my opponent saw that my main was Rosalina and Luma, my opponent then SD'ed. I would like to believe that I scared him off, so I consider that a victory.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
ya, it was like 3...2...1...GO! GAME!

then the victory screen with just me lol
Well, you can't win faster than that, considering GAME has been said.

Winning matches before they even start, Greninja removal inbound

Top Bottom