• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast fall canceling B-air to grounded F-tilt

eighty-six

Smash Rookie
I have read through the first page or so of posts, so I'm relatively certain this isn't a duplicate...

I was experimenting today with fastfalling, and noticed DK could fastfall after a shorthopped bair. I don't have any kind of capture device, so i can't prove it, but what i'm describing is pretty easy to reproduce on your own. As soon as you hit left or right for the bair, hit down to fastfall, this entire sequence should take less than a half a second or so.

After a bit of further experimentation I noticed you could fastfall a shorthopped bair directly into an f-tilt. If done correctly the bair will connect at ground level and the f-tilt can be executed the instant you see a landing frame.

There may be other moves you can do out of a fastfalled b-air as well. Opinions welcome

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yep this is known as auto canceling. the animation is done before you hit the ground so when you do hit it you have no lag. this is highlt effective with grabs and down-b with DK

Tx3Fate

Smash Cadet
yeah, likewise. Sort of something I've done without really thinking. FF bair to ftilt is a staple of my game =o

Top Bottom