• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farewell Midsouth!

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I'm headed off for the marines. It may possibly end my terribly short smash career. I'm glad I met many of you.

THE MS CREW:
Mookierah: The famous mewtwo player that I heard about. I finally experienced the skill you possess for the smash series. You easily became one of my favorite friends for the few months that I knew you and I'm really glad I met you.

ClintBeastwood: No more 4 hour road trips where we can talk about a mixture of politics and smash. You introduced me to some great stuff, much of which were television shows. I'm really glad I met you and I hope that you and Ethan don't stay up too late with discussions on the economy.

3GOD: Famed as one of the top melee competitors in MS. Also the amazing Wario that Jason bragged about for several months before I was able to witness it. If you ask me, I think you are the best brawler in our group but some matchups are a *****. It was nice meeting you, your a real nice guy.

OTHER:
Milln: You are one of the biggest contributors to lucario players everywhere. Your a nice, funny, and random. Keep lucario alive in the Midsouth.

Moogle: Andy Anderman of Anderman Enterprises... Jason talked about you a lot before I actually met you. Said you were a great player in melee and potentially a great player in brawl. Well he was correct. If you played a character like MK you'd win every tourney you'd ever go to. Fox is good but the real reason you do so well is because your Andy Anderman of Anderman Enterprises.

Good players:
DanGR, Pops, KO, IHSB, Iori, Milln, Jmoan, Janitor, Will, Desu, Munkus, Mookie, Clint, 3GOD, Chad, Moogle, Pr0t0, Phantom, Elevate, 205 ...sorry whoever I left out.

You are the guys who are helping make Midsouth competitors to the rest of the world. Keep tournaments consistent and keep practicing and we will see more people face off in the Grand Finals with M2K. (Reflex)

I may end up in Midsouth again after basic training but if I don't. Farewell.

3GOD

Smash Ace
It was awesome getting to meet you a couple of times Baky. You're definitely a cool dude and a great smasher despite your short experience. I was amazed how much you understood about the concepts that matter in the game since you never played Melee seriously.

I wish you the best of luck in the Marines. To use your word, it's pretty "ballin'" that you are willing to fight for our country. Be careful and keep playing smash if you can. We'll miss you on the next tourney trip.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
It sucks that you have to go. It really sucks that we didn't get to know you untill this final summer before you left :-(. Blar, just be careful man, I really worry about you joining the marines and all. I look forward to when you will have leave to hang out with you some more.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
You were a cool dude, and a good player, but the former is much more important than the latter. Good luck in the marines duderton!

Top Bottom