• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fancy Smash III in Naperville RESULTS/SHOUTOUTS

metroid1117

Smash Master
@RAT: This was my first singles tournament (that I took seriously), so I'm new to counterpicking a stage that best suits my needs >.>. Thanks for the feedback though; again, good Falco.

@Stig: I heard you recorded some of the matches; when you upload them, could you tell me?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
^^ Same thing. I would like to see some of those matches. I would also come to the melee tourney to play brawl friendlies like crazn.

TheStig

Smash Lord
metroid: which set do you want me to upload? I have you against rat and zec

if anyone else wants their matches uploaded let me know. i'm not going to edit and upload all of the vids if no one watches them but i'll probably upload finals.

also i would also like to go next month for brawl frendlies

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I'm hearing a lot of you brawl mains speaking out a lot more than melee mains...next month will be melee. I can finalize a date real soon.

If you show up and you bring a tv/wii for brawl you don't have to pay--I would however appreciate if you paid a venue fee simply because I am paying a decent amount of money for the place and you are using it. If you let us use the tv for melee matches I will waive this fee of course.

So... no compaints on the 5 minute matches overall? I liked it. I think we'll stick with that... 6 min for teams of course. Let's try to get more people to come out / msg me for brawl other than the people who showed up last time...I believe the brawl scene to be larger than the melee scene now (some would disagree) so prove it to me with attendance. I think we had 26 people at this event for singles...and with some coming and going we'll say 30 total. I'm curious to see if melee will top that.

-Zec

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman

if anyone else wants their matches uploaded let me know. i'm not going to edit and upload all of the vids if no one watches them but i'll probably upload finals.

I got owned v him :D

Put mine up there so I can track my progress...cuz I'mma beat you next time metroid :p

-Zec

Byronman

Smash Journeyman

If you have any of me, I'd watch them. I was the TLink there.

metroid1117

Smash Master
@Stiq: If it's not too much of a hassle, could you upload the set I had with Rat as well? Thanks for uploading Zec's set with me; I appreciate it.

Metroid, do you have AIM or MSN?
I have AIM (metroid1117; I'm so original, right?), but I only use it for leeching off help for school XD. I have an AllisBrawl account though (also metroid1117); you can PM me either there or here at Smashboards.

EDIT: Lol, I had 666 posts and I didn't notice.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i will upload more over the weekend when i'm not watching the dark knight

edit: i am trying to upload videos but it takes about 20 min to upload a video. In most cases, it times out and i have to try again.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
When you do the Melee tourney I'll definitely be there I'm always down for showing up to the better game =).
Man, will you stop saying that ****?

I don't see brawl people talking **** about melee.... why do you people b-i-t-c-h so much...

We're tired of it. I'm tired of it.

and I'll beat your *** in your precious game too.

-Zec

Akashi

Smash Lord
i will upload more over the weekend when i'm not watching the dark knight
Fair enough, tyvm in advance!

P.S: If it's too much of a bother then can you just upload two videos of mine? One of me losing and winning preferably. I have no preference on who I'm fighting... I really just want videos so I can reference my playstyle to others. Tyvm

Akashi

Smash Lord
Man, will you stop saying that ****?

I don't see brawl people talking **** about melee.... why do you people b-i-t-c-h so much...

We're tired of it. I'm tired of it.

and I'll beat your *** in your precious game too.

-Zec
I stopped responding to comments like his. You're always going to have the basic hater for any game or genre, and he's just trolling. We all know your skill is immense in both brawl and melee, so show him up at the tourney Zec ;p.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I know Adam personally plus I just said it for old times sake I know how much it hurts his heart to hear me say stuff like that =P. I don't need input from you nubs though thanks. I would like to see how much better your tech has gotten if you said it's better than mine now which I highly doubt lol =P.

Top Bottom