• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Famous Last Thoughts Before Losing Their Stock

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
DK, Luigi, Dr Mario and Ryu; facing somebody with a meteor stall-then-fall: S/He threw me offstage? No worries, I can recover with my (name of the special spinning move that makes them hover around for a while).

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
:4gaw:Haha, I got a 9 on this character who claims that he sees in my future me getting pwn3d like the n00b HE i- ...wait, wha-

Last edited:

MewtwoUprising

Smash Cadet
NNID
Necro84
:4diddy: pulls out banana at the start the of match jumps off stage to get it I think you know the rest

Geoff_944

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0190-3027-3149
How to Lucas- PK Fire offstage at every fresh stock,

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This would probably be a good time to bring up an adjustment that I recently made to Giga Bowser...

Giga Bowser smacks you with the first hit of his d-tilt, and you try to recover from it. You soon realize that your recovery doesn't travel far enough vertically to get you back on-stage; it would really suck if you weren't using someone like Pit, PAC-MAN, Rosalina, R.O.B., or even Dedede in that situation.

Top Bottom