• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Famitsu: Take 2!

S

so_gellukig

Jalapeno 64: The peach-crown attack isn’t new, it’s in melee. I feel like I’m repeating myself.. but if you side + A in the direction you’re facing while in the air, peach will take off her crown to attack. You can’t really see it–you need to pause mid-attack to see the crown.

S

sweet zelda

ohhhhhhhhh we all now that game cube had
naruto games and the NINTENDO DS and
on the wii i think it is coming soon on the wii
so i think naruto charecters should be in brawl.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Homeless:
I know its the Franklin Badge, Read the beggining of the Article, lol, you can very well imgen my diisapointment when i saw it -.-

S

Sneaky 2.0

Zelda:
Not Naruto characters, the regulation for third-party characters is that they had to have been in at least one Nintendo game, and could not have began in anime. I think. By those standards, they can’t have Naruto characters.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I think around the time they show Metaknight is when we will see the halberd. it’s funny how people just now noticed Peach’s crown attack. lol.

A

Animal 214

i wonder if ridleys gonna be announced soon i hope hes not 2 much like charizard

E

EvilToad01

No, that would be Kraid. Ridley is the giant purple awkward dragon-thing Samus is fighting with in Melee’s opening cinematic.

K

Kinnikuman

Btw this is the link to sakurais original melee site that was updated like ours for brawl. Notice unlockable characters were updated after the game was released. Just sayin.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/home.html

H

homelessvagrant

Famitsu must have special access or triple taejutsu using ninjas or something. I believe the turnips are just going to bigger in this game or a variation. Remember in mario bros 2 there were multiple sizes for turnips as well as multiple veggies.

H

homelessvagrant

Kinnikuman that was a really interesting link. It brings a slight insight on how these updates will be run, however I must say that the brawl page is built much better than the melee one.

E

EvilToad01

Awww… memories… I still remember staying up late to catch the Melee updates and then making a post on smashboards before anyone else.

H

homelessvagrant

man I must be young or a smash heathin, but when smash melee was into preduction I was still openeyed about the whole graphics thing. Smash melee didn’t come to mind until it hit the market.

A

ArtyTheB

We haven’t had a stage update in a while. At the moment I’m hoping for a reeeeaaaalllly big stage. Like the Hyrule Temple in Melee. I love big stages.

H

homelessvagrant

actually I agree ith one big stage. there not good for competitive smash but none the less are fairly fun when you just want a bout. But more than anything we should get an improved brinstar depth’s stage. The whole revolving stage idea was awesome, they just need to fix some of the bugs in the stage.

K

Kinnikuman

I like Final Destination……
I’m lookin forward to playing in Smashville!

S

sweet zelda

but i’m looking forward
to play in the mario sun shine stage

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Whoa, Charizard knows Earthquake, we saw Squirtle’s and Ivysaur’s forward smash [probably], and Peach takes off her crown as a attack or taunt or something. That crown off thing looks like a real intresting attack. Definitely. :)

Can we get someone to translate all this=??? We might find something intresting if we get it translated, like details on the Pokémon Trainer’s Pokémon’s attacks, Peach and that crown, etc. As well as anything else neat or important. :) That’d be awsome.

S

sweet zelda

well peach is doing her crown attack i iove it
hey johnnight do you have melee???

K

Kinnikuman

I’m only gonna say this 1 more time the Peach move was in melee!
Charizard to me looks more like he’s about to take off, like he flaps once and then goes up on the second flap. I would also like to know what this says, Someone speaks japanese on this blog.

H

homelessvagrant

Well if it was earthquake then what special would it be. V B is already taken. I think it just might be the lag of a dair or a down smash.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL…just realized that screen is her <B>, and that the crown removal must be some new pointless [but somewat neat] feature. Or I just didn’t notice that before! XD

Top Bottom