• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcos worst match ups?

D

Deleted member

Ness seems to be a hard match up for me, his aerial mobility and air priority own Falco shutting down his air game. You can't really laser spam him because of his Down B (plus he can just aerially approach you). I think it's a very hard match up for Falco. I normally don't choose him for this match up even.

Jio

Smash Rookie
Kirby, GW, and zelda....

i think the snake matchup isnt that bad imo, becuz snakes so heavy.

Lord Aether

Smash Apprentice
Snake and Falco should be even, imo... because Snake can be chaingrabbed till really high percents lol.

Anyways, I've had the MOST trouble with a good metaknight. He can pressure you EASILY, has an ANNOYING mach tornado, etc. The only thing Falco seems to have here (from my going against my friend's MK) is his bair. It seems to outprioritize MK's fsmash and apparently it does the same to the mach tornado.

haet metaknight

Lucario also gives me some trouble but that's because of his misleadingly large hitboxes. He can't be chaingrabbed either...

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
So I have a really good Falco against everyone BUT G&W, Marth, and sometimes Tlink and Snake...

Someone mind explaining why Falco supposedly has an advantage over Marth, other than laser spam?
You would be helping me so much =/

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bleh.

I play alot of characters and the more I mess with Falco the more I see problem match-ups.

MK and Pit do well. I would say Pit may have slight advantage and MK certainly does.

Falco and Marth go even. Falco can camp, but Marth takes control at close range. Also Marth's edgeguarding can be a pain for Falco to deal with and he is light so he will die a bit early. Falco has good damage racking though and a good containment game thinks to lasers and his shine.

Also...Snake has advantage. I'm certain of this. Dude ducks the lasers and the shine and outranges Falco and completely outprioritizes him too.

Friggin terrible.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Peach. You can't play when your character is too busy trying to vigoriously have sex with an unwilling princess.

All hail the princess.

LOL

Top Bottom