• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi_Legend

Smash Cadet
Wait... have the majority of you guys even played a starfox? Falco is a cocky character, and he does say cheezy lines! I can't believe we are even arguing this. Anyone that's played the starfox series knows his personality and attitude. Of course, he isn't as cocky as "the great Leon", but there's a reason that Falco and Leon are paired together during Star Wolf battles.

http://starfox-online.net/media/audio/voiceacting/sf64/falco/

Go and listen to his lines for SF64. His current voice fits him quite well. The accent is much heavier, but it's still very similar to his original voice (excluding the bleeps and bloops from SF, SF2 and SFC).
That's what I was basically saying, lol.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
I played Assault, but gave up on the last level but it was a bit hard and I didn't really like the game enough to pursue it any further.

I'm sort of growing into Falco's new voice.

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
His taunts seem to have different accents to me.

Don't Try Me - Seem to try and give it a little Brooklyn Accent
Piece of Cake - Didn't have much of any accent that I could recognize
Hands off my Prey - Didn't have any really but many people say it had British which I can see how they might hear that if they go by a stereotype accent when they never have talked to an actual british person.

Though his voice is okay by me but I liked the old voice from SF64 though I had some wierd feeling they were trying to make him seem more brooklyn for the cocky attitude they gave him which is ******** because he was never cocky he was just a short tempered person who wanted to be the best but didnt think he was the best.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I love his voice. I think it's funny as ****. I used to love "Pece o Cake" but now I love "DONT!!....try me"

Marth still owns the most cause his counter says "STOP SUCKING ON MY C0CK!!" lol!!

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
His Brooklyn Accent is hilarious. I never thought of marths taunt like that thats hilarious too.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you would want to make a topic about Falco's voice, at least try to bring along some argument why you don't or do like it in attempt to starting a little discussion about it.

You're just not getting anything good out of the way you've started it now.

*closes topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom