• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's NEW move-set changes known so fare!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeh his F-air is a drill beak move but even with L-canceling it lags a bit at the end so its not the best thing for shfflcing but when used high up its not bad, I didnt get to play around with him too much but I am impressed with his new style.
Might be because there is no l-cancel.

Plaz

Smash Rookie
Or is it just harder to do this time around? He did spike mario with dair at the very end of the match, 1:06 to be exact.

Some other points new to me...

Falco's shine might not be as good as people have thought if this video is to be trusted. At 00:37 Falco starts to spam his shine and finally when Mario jumps to it at 00:40 he takes no damage neither get any kind of knockback.

To my eye his up B seems to go drastically shorter than his B> but this might just be due to different zoomings these videos have (this one with mario and the one with DK level).

This has probably been noticed already but his fsmash is totally new. Though it seems to send opponents flying pretty much the same way it did before so it's just more lika a new animation. He does it quite often so check it if you haven't seen it already.

Uair seems to be the same as before (00:31).

As far as the no-damage throw-shine, I think it only hits when it's furthest away from Falco; similarly, I saw some Fox vids where his shine didn't make contact unless it was as big as it could get(in the middle of the attack).

Ryan-K

Smash Master
UGH.

The shine does indeed hit. I don't know when but it does. It's a shine spike.

OK OK OK ABOUT THE DAIR

It is like his Dair in the PAL version of melee.

FALCOS DAIR ONLY SPIKES AT THE START OF THE MOVE. AFTER A CERTAIN WINDOW OF TIME, IT HITS OUT AND/OR UP.

let me repeat that so none of you miss it.

FALCOS DAIR ONLY SPIKES AT THE START OF THE MOVE. AFTER A CERTAIN WINDOW OF TIME, IT HITS OUT AND/OR UP.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Does any one have any more info on HOW the BD hits? I see vids where it goes right past someone and vids where it hits right at the start.

Top Bottom