• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's ftilts

Eriko

Smash Cadet
What are the differences between his ftilts? Are they different just to look cool or something?

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
As far as I've been playing Smash, I've just known of one existing Ftilt, don't know where are you getting more Ftilts. And Falco's Ftilt is the Kick. Again I don't understand the meaning of your question.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Difference between his melee f tilt and brawl ftilt is what I think he means.

They are very similar regardless.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
im guessing he thinks ftilts r all the tilts, or he accidently put the f.
f means forward kid. exe f-smash, f-air, F-tilt,f-throw etc

Blad01

Smash Lord
Up Ftilt is a bit useless.

Ftilt is fast and helps with spacing.

Down Ftilt is very useful for edgeguard.

That's all i know ^^

Robiin

Smash Cadet
I think he means the different directions you can do with the FTilt. one up to right (if right is forward), just right, and the last one is down and right

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Up Ftilt is a bit useless.

Ftilt is fast and helps with spacing.

Down Ftilt is very useful for edgeguard.

That's all i know ^^
Utilt you can juggle some characters like twice at low percents I THINK.

Ftilt can make your opponent trip which you can use to laserlock, not to mention is comes out really fast. And yes, it does help with spacing. It's not really a kill move though.

And Dtilt I'm not really sure tbh, maybe you can do a surprise dtilt then bair or something, or dtilt and dair off ledge. It comes out pretty fast though. I havn't experimented much with the move myself. Maybe you can use it to edgeguard. I need to test it.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom