• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's 1 Hit KILL!!!!!!! (No Joke)

Mr.MoJo21

Smash Cadet
Hi guys in brawl u might know me as either MoJo or DFang, but that doesn't matter as much as what i discovered. I will post a vid soon of what i discovered. I will try to explain this as best as i can.

Falco's 1 hit kill!

ok guys falco has a 1hit kill that can kill nearly any opponent especiallly heavy ones at 0%!!!!
ok here goes. Have your opponent roll all the way to the right or left on Final Destination. ok now with Falco u wanna be right next to them facing inward or away from the edge. what you are gonna do is short hop backwards and FOWARD AIR over the ledge while hitting your opponent. the foward air drags your opponent off the stage along with you. You are gonna the Dirrectional Influence into the caddy corner of the stage. when the foward air is done it will pop ur opponent into the corner instantly spiking them straight down to their death!!!!!!. This tecnique is similiar to DK's through into the corner for the spike down, but for this it doesn't matter what percent your opponent is. you then easilly double jump (most of the time you are also set up for a footstool) and up b back to the stage.

there are 5 people this doesn't work on:
1.MK
2.Rob
3.Jiggs
4.Kirby
5.GW (you can footstool kill him sometimes)

this technique is great on snakes, falcos, ganons, everyone lol
vid will be up soon

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Already known.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166848

Some said something similar there earlier

NEW FALCO TECHNIQUE ONE HIT FORWARD AIR KILLING.

This works on all but 5 people says the guy who showed it to me DRAGONFANGX on gamebattles. I call this the Dfang fair or Fair spiking, if one char is all the way on the edge of FD BF Lylat or PS, and you shorthop fair backwards off the stage, they get carried off and hit the edge spiking them downwards. Can kill some people at 0% like other falcos, but doesnt work on meta gw rob kirby jiggs. Try it out I'll try and post vids soon, on most people footstooling can insure death, it kills at 30% on DEDEDE and is incredibly effective against snake. Works well but they have to roll all the way over. DragonFangX gets credit for discovery I'm just sharing
Someone else posted that yesterday or the day before.

Shök

Smash Champion
WOW
If it's good against Snake, that should bring Snake down.

Mr.MoJo21

Smash Cadet
no guys that is pushing someone back i am talking about killing someone at zero percent doing a reverse Falco Fair into the caddy corner of fd spiking them down instantly. plus the opponent doesn't need to be recovering. they can be standing on the edge lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You can do a backwards forward air just off of the stage above the ledge and fast fall with it. If the opponent gets hit once, they will get sucked in and taken below to a spike off the wall. It's hard to tech because it's hard to predict when they will be hit off into the stage. Sets up pretty nicely for a footstool too Also, this move has a lot of priority. It beats Meta-Knight's glide attack. Don't use it where you're going to land on anything with it still lasting and you should be fine. You can go off the stage with it, just don't second jump before you use it and don't fast fall it unless you're really high or you're asking for death.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166848&page=3

But you probably didn't see it when I posted it. It wasn't exactly the most flairy post ever. Good job finding it on your own and making it even more known.

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
Honestly this doesn't seem like something that could ever be pulled off in a match...
There are too man conditions that have to be met for it to work. If someone did pull it off, everyone would become aware of it and then be able to avoid it.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Do not fast fall this move if you short hop it....you will kill yourself... Full hop it and fast fall after you fall a little, or short hop it and wait a split second before starting it.

And the chances of the person going under the stage is highly unlikely. Maybe unless they're metaknight or G&W but you'd get up-b-ed before the side air connects.

Top Bottom