• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcons still got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
This is basically just a video of me screwing around with falcon, a bottom tier character in a one-stock match against snake, marth, and metaknight, who are much higher on the list. I get so lucky killing them that its almost pathetic lol. I kind of like how CF is bottom tier, it makes me feel 10 times better beating someone with him that I do with Metaknight. I plan to make more "Falcon challenge" videos like this later, so keep checking back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6mSqwLHwL4&feature=channel_page

This wasn't me really playing seriously, as I am not a real serious player, I usually just play for fun nowadays seeing how my brawl is pretty much broken :/. I really just uploaded this video for the immence luck I had:D!

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Is this a joke >_> You have to play some real people if you want recognition plus it should be longer than this. The falcon board doesn't
Not trying to dis you just stating the facts

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Video thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom