• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Punch

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
How do u change the direction of the punch in the air. Do u have to do it while its in it frame. I know how to do it in the ground i just simply cant get the hang of it. I am not talking about the the standard B reversal technique. Can some one post a tutorial on how to do it properly thanxs

xD xD xD

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
lTHANKS-IN-ADVANCE--l
l----------------------------l
l~THE-STAFF------------l
l---------------------------l
............l l................

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Necro'd

Anywho. I remembered this thread talking about affecting Falcon Punch while it's in the air, by holding up or down, and I noticed you get some different effects.

While holding up, Falcon's Falcon Punch will stay afloat during the punching frames, but when you hold down, he'll proceed to fall at a normal fall speed, during the punch frames.

Whether or not this is useful to anyone, is up to the player themselves. I thought I'd just post here to keep on topic, and let my little tinkering with Falcon Punch be known. If you already knew this, please disregard... without the need to post, saying you already know, as that's fairly redundant.

Good day to all of the fellow Falcons out there. Hopefully you'll go to training mode, and test this out for yourself, or find something else for Falcon to further his metagame... although this is just a fun fact, and nowhere near close to further his metagame... well... maybe a little, but in the long run and on a pro level? No. :falcon: - YESZ!

Player-3

Smash Hero
i use wavebounced fp to recover

FP is SO ****ING DISJOINTED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
ITS HITBOX ***** SO BAD

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
i use wavebounced fp to recover

FP is SO ****ING DISJOINTED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
ITS HITBOX ***** SO BAD
How? Wavebounce is when your forward momentum is immediately reversed into a backward momentum. How can you or do you recover with a Falcon Punch... wavebounced?

Player-3

Smash Hero
thats b reversing

wave bouncing is changing momentum with a B attack, and holding up with falcon punch does this, if slightly

Top Bottom