• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Comboes... ok Falcon Strings..

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Ima go ahead and apologize ahead of the time, considering this will prolly b claimed as a junk thread but I think the CF boards shud have this.. Ive searched and the closest thread I found was the 2 or 3 random "Falcon punch" combo and stuff like that..

Now the reason I made this thread.. Cuz Falcon ownz. Thats all to it.
- I get a nice 50-60% combo wit Marth, and I get a few "ooohs" and "Aaahhhs".
- I may luckily get a 0-Death wit Ice Climberz and I get a couple "Broken" or mayb "Wow.."
- I combo with CF and end with a knee and I get "OMG HAX" and "CF 4 GOD TIER". Or this is my luck anyway.. Now on 2 da comboez..

Ok I gotta name 2. 1 I have on replay xD

The 1st was N a doubles.. My teamate was a mario and we were fightin a Ganon and Marth.
Mario Jus Fsmashed Ganon off, and I jus got finished Dsmashin the Marth off.
- I dashed off the stage, jumped, Uaired the Ganon out of his Double Jump.
- Then I double jumped Into a knee.. (Death)
- AND I >B spiked the Marth on my way back 2 the stage. I swear it was Epic.

The 2nd one was N a 1v1 vs a Ganon.
- Grabbed Ganon near center of FD.
- Fthrow em towards edge.
- Grabbed, then Fthrew em again.
- Grabbed, then Dthrew at edge.
- Jumped off and Naired.
- Double jumped into Knee. He survived but couldnt make it back 4 w/e reason.

I honestly think CF has the sexiest comboez N the game, and I jus wanna see wut u guys have done b4. Show me ya ComboeZ.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
These are some things that I believe should be more valued among Falcon mains. If Falcons knew more of this stuff when entering tourneys, I don't think that we would be to bad off.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Last stock combo on the 1st vid waz my fav. It looked pretty fluid and the most realistic. Like it took skill and not jus luck.

I was rollin at the crap u were sayin N the 2nd one.. "PWNAGEEE" "Hold on hold on.. Did u see that?" lmao I was dieing.

Now u jus need some 2v2 comboz if U wanna b Pure Win like me xD

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^^

i know.......................
I know, he's so weird.......

I mean the "ok Falcon strings". Those were interesting. And I think that they should be implimented into more of Falcon's game. If you don't understand.... ....just forget about it.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^^

i know.......................
I want to see absolutely ridiculous combos,i know you have some.you play offensely.
I want to post mine but waiting to make a combo vid,its going to own everyone elses falcon combo vids. i dont know what im saying,pretty bored lol
wait i have an idea lets make a combo vid and release it the same time and make a poll to see whos better

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I know, he's so weird.......

I mean the "ok Falcon strings". Those were interesting. And I think that they should be implimented into more of Falcon's game. If you don't understand.... ....just forget about it.
um i think you mis understood the thread. those are the things he did, not things we can do. get it

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
But I saw what he did. They're completely re-creatable if the opponents fall for the same garbage. Just forget about it...

Top Bottom