• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco400's Latest Works (Sigs, Wallpapers, Avatars)

Revven

FrankerZ
Hello everyone, I decided that I would post my work here to show what I can do. I also do take requests though, bare in mind that I do have a life and with a life comes time and with time comes being busy. So, don't freak out if you don't get your sig/avatar/wallpaper in a week because I'm most likely busy. If it's a month you may need to remind me which I recommend PMing me by that point.

I started making graphics I believe in 2005 working with Adobe Photoshop a bit late 2004 December, just messing around with the features. Then I found tutorials... then I found my unique style that I started using since I believe the summer of 2006. I must say, I've come a long way! Also, my sigs have a different name because I go by smk a lot and on Smashboards I originally signed up as Falco400 however... now I wish I was smk here too! Ah well, doesn't matter much, as long as you know I didn't steal the work! (Which is true, I didn't, honest).

Most recent is on the top and last is on the bottom FYI.

There's a lot more avatars than that but, there's so many that I feel it'd be too much and you all would die so if you wanted to see more you'll have to look at the bottom for my photobucket link (which I'll give later).

Oh and when you get to the Smash sigs, I made those with the mindset of other people using them. So, if you wanted a specific sig let me know which one and I'll put your username on it (nicely blended in too!) Remember, they're the sigs with no name on them.

Signatures

(I also went my Majin Vegeta on some forums)

Wallpapers will be in links because of how huge they are.

Wallpapers

SSBB Wallpaper (3)

SSBB Wallpaper(2)

SSBB Wallpaper (1)

Sheik Wallpaper

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong Wallpaper

Vegeta Wallpaper

Simon (TTGL) Wallpaper

Kamina (TTGL) Wallpaper

Sonic Wallpaper

SSBB Wallpaper

Kirby Wallpaper

Bowser Wallpaper

Kenshin Wallpaper (2)

Naruto Wallpaper

Kenshin Wallpaper (1)

Sasuke Wallpaper

Link Wallpaper

You are welcome to use my wallpapers, any of them in fact! I am not willing to resize them however if they do not fit your display screen. Also, there are literally tons of things I have not included into thise post due to how long it may take for some of you to load it. I will cut down on the sigs and avatars as I make another one or so. I just wanted to post what I've done over the years to show how much I've changed my style over time and that I'm worth asking for something to be made.

My Photobucket (If you cannot access it let me know).

Comments are welcome! Please do take a look at the wallpapers, they are not hack jobs, they are amazingly well done.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm now going to use this post for the requests I have completed and the ones I've yet to get to. You will see the labors of me through this work I am going to post. It will go from recent to oldest.

Requested Avatars

Requested Signatures

Requested Wallpapers

If your request isn't on this post or you haven't been PMed with the work done then it means I have yet to get to it. I get a lot of requests (so far) so, if I don't get to yours it means I took priority over someone else. However, do not fret, for I will get to you eventually. The list of people I've yet to get to are below, do not worry, you haven't been forgotten. I will get to you soon though, don't worry!

Requests
Tanea (Ness, Yoshi, and PT signature)

The order doesn't matter, as that is just the order of who posted. Likely, I will choose which one peaks my interest and do that one first instead of doing it in order. Anyhow, this post will be used for requested works from now on so, if you want to see to your sig/avatar/wallpaper (and I haven't PMed you yet) then this is the post to check. This is also the post to check for the status of requests.

Remember, don't nag me constantly if you don't get your request in a week's time. I'm still in High School and I have a life trying to pass this year and move on. It'll be rare, if ever, that you get your request during the week. Likely, you will receive it during the weekend at some point.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Dang, Ill be your first customer smk :). I think Ive seen you a few times on SBR, either that or someoene is just using that same Sig you're using o.O.

Can you make this into an avatar that is 65x65 with some kool effects like on your other avatars?
Picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/20/AdventureDeDeDE.gif/200px-AdventureDeDeDE.gif

Also, can you make me a sig with the following:
Text: Tyser
Subtext: Malcolm X-Men
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/213733/Dedede.png
Colors: Dark but not black.
Size: 430 x 120

If you're only doing 1 then do the sig instead of the avatar please :) Thanks buddy.

EDIT: Hey, if you havent started on my sig yet, can you gimme one with the Subtext and one without the Subtext? My crew for Brawl isnt sure if they want our name to be "Malcolm X-Men" so Im like O.o. I dont wanna sound like a pest o.O but if you can that would be sweet. If you cant do this or you just dont want to, then just gimme the sig w/o the Subtext.

unzero

Smash Rookie
Nice work you got there, the sonic tag near the bottem looks hot XD.

Revven

FrankerZ
Dang, Ill be your first customer smk :). I think Ive seen you a few times on SBR, either that or someoene is just using that same Sig you're using o.O.

Can you make this into an avatar that is 65x65 with some kool effects like on your other avatars?
Picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/20/AdventureDeDeDE.gif/200px-AdventureDeDeDE.gif

Also, can you make me a sig with the following:
Text: Tyser
Subtext: Malcolm X-Men
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/213733/Dedede.png
Colors: Dark but not black.
Size: 430 x 120

If you're only doing 1 then do the sig instead of the avatar please :) Thanks buddy.

EDIT: Hey, if you havent started on my sig yet, can you gimme one with the Subtext and one without the Subtext? My crew for Brawl isnt sure if they want our name to be "Malcolm X-Men" so Im like O.o. I dont wanna sound like a pest o.O but if you can that would be sweet. If you cant do this or you just dont want to, then just gimme the sig w/o the Subtext.
I can do that for ya, it's not that troublesome for me. And, trust me, you're not being a pest. Being a pest for me would be PMing me constantly about it. So, I'll get right on that once I have some free time (probably this weekend since I have Monday off). Expect it some time this weekend and if not, the following weekend if you don't mind waiting that long.

Nice work you got there, the sonic tag near the bottem looks hot XD.
Haha, thanks. I made it like that to fit the theme of Sonic and the Secret Rings (the whole blazing with fire for the gameplay). I liked it a lot when I made it and I was definitely impressed with it.

Image: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-2897
Text: Dragonball Z -
Size: 450x338

Specifics: Put the pic in the bottom left corner of the wallpaper with the text on upper right/middle part of the wallpaper. Make the text look nice.

I ask you that you save this as a psd. file because I will use this wallpaper in my various AMVs and they will have different names so you should save a copy of this wallpaper in psd. form as I will come back to ask you to edit my wallpaper's text.

You don't have to but it will greatly help me if you did. Sorry.
I'll do it, sure. It looks like a low quality render to work with, but, I'll see what I can do. You should probably get it this weekend (though it's not guaranteed). After all, quality is key. :p

E123Omega

Smash Lord
II'll do it, sure. It looks like a low quality render to work with, but, I'll see what I can do. You should probably get it this weekend (though it's not guaranteed). After all, quality is key. :p
I'll see if I can get another Goku pic then, and if I can't find one then can you just use a kickass SSJ (or SSJ3) Goku pic in its place?

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Image: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-18186

Text: Dragonball Z -
Size: 450x338

Specifics: Put the pic in the bottom right corner of the wallpaper with the text on upper left/middle part of the wallpaper, next to the pic. Make the text look nice.

And put this in the bottom left hand corner please.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/E123.png

I ask you that you save this as a psd. file because I will use this wallpaper in my various AMVs and they will have different names so you should save a copy of this wallpaper in psd. form as I will come back to ask you to edit my wallpaper's text.

You don't have to but it will greatly help me if you did. Sorry.

Ok, I edited my request greatly. I hope you do good on my wallpaper. ^_^

btw can you make a 150x150 avatar verison of the wallpaper showing Goku's face with the E123 chain on the upper left corner of the avatar?

Revven

FrankerZ
and if I can't find one then can you just use a kickass SSJ (or SSJ3) Goku pic in its place?
It's fine, if you can't find a better one I'll still use the one you gave me so, no worries.

btw can you make a 150x150 avatar verison of the wallpaper showing Goku's face with the E123 chain on the upper left corner of the avatar?
I'll see what I can do about that... if anything I'll have to recreate it as an avatar as opposed to resizing it (which would be horrible quality). So, if it's not the same as the wallpaper is set-up, don't be surprised. :p

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do about that... if anything I'll have to recreate it as an avatar as opposed to resizing it (which would be horrible quality). So, if it's not the same as the wallpaper is set-up, don't be surprised. :p
That's alright then.

btw I edited my request for the final time. I don't want any text for my wallpaper. Sorry again.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Great stuff Falco =)

I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you make me a signature as well?

Text: Freezeezy
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/45354/normal_Snake.png
Colors: Blue, white, and black (ice theme)
Size: The size of all your sample signatures.

Note: If you have to recolor the picture to make it work, that's fine by me.

Thanks in advance, Falco.

I appreciate it =)

Revven

FrankerZ
btw I edited my request for the final time. I don't want any text for my wallpaper. Sorry again.
It's alright, you don't need to apologize! I haven't even started on it yet, I probably won't even begin with it until tomorrow when I have the whole day as opposed to today where I don't have all day.

Great stuff Falco =)

I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you make me a signature as well?

Text: Freezeezy
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/45354/normal_Snake.png
Colors: Blue, white, and black (ice theme)
Size: The size of all your sample signatures.

Note: If you have to recolor the picture to make it work, that's fine by me.

Thanks in advance, Falco.

I appreciate it =)
I'll see what I can do. There's no promises that I can make it look icy, but, I'll see if I can.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Great work Falco. I am going to ask you for a request. It isn't too much, and it is more of what you would like to do with it. Anyway, here it goes.

You can use any pictures that you want, but I would like a Ganondorf(TP) and Jigglypuff signature with "BULLSUCK" written somewhere on it. Everything else is up to you. I'm not very picky. It's for a friend.

Think you will have time?

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Real nice works Falco! While i'm here I was wondering if someone can help me. I got a sig but don't know which coding from photobucket to use, is it: direct link, email/im, html, or img? I put them all in but when I hit the preview sig button it doesn't show the sig. What am I doing wrong?

:3

Revven

FrankerZ
Great work Falco. I am going to ask you for a request. It isn't too much, and it is more of what you would like to do with it. Anyway, here it goes.

You can use any pictures that you want, but I would like a Ganondorf(TP) and Jigglypuff signature with "BULLSUCK" written somewhere on it. Everything else is up to you. I'm not very picky. It's for a friend.

Think you will have time?
I should have time, I'll see what I can do with that... :)

Real nice works Falco! While i'm here I was wondering if someone can help me. I got a sig but don't know which coding from photobucket to use, is it: direct link, email/im, html, or img? I put them all in but when I hit the preview sig button it doesn't show the sig. What am I doing wrong?

:3
You need the one with the img tags, which would be the last choice.

Revven

FrankerZ
These are the labors of two people's requests. I have other to do still and I will get to them tomorrow (don't worry, I haven't forgotten). I am posting them because they are apart of my work so you can see how I handle requested work.

All of those (the first three) were for E P I C and the last two were for E123Omega. Comments on them are also welcome as I continue to fulfill requests.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman

Comments on them are also welcome as I continue to fulfill requests.
Thanks A LOT! You did a very very nice job! 10/5 :). Keep it up man, YOU ROCK!
There is just one little tiny thing I would like for you to fix. I hate to be a pest ****it :(, but if you can change the text to "Tall Paul" style of text and if you can make it sort of blend in with the background but still visible, that would be sweet (For the sig where it only says Tyser, not with Malcolm X). Kind of like how the text is in this sig you made:

Again sorry for being a pest, I dont usually do this :(. If you dont wanna do this or you're too busy for it, then dont worry about it. Again thanks man.

Revven

FrankerZ
Thanks A LOT! You did a very very nice job! 10/5 :). Keep it up man, YOU ROCK!
There is just one little tiny thing I would like for you to fix. I hate to be a pest ****it :(, but if you can change the text to "Tall Paul" style of text and if you can make it sort of blend in with the background but still visible, that would be sweet (For the sig where it only says Tyser, not with Malcolm X). Kind of like how the text is in this sig you made:

Again sorry for being a pest, I dont usually do this :(. If you dont wanna do this or you're too busy for it, then dont worry about it. Again thanks man.
As I said in my PM, if there's anything that needs to be fixed and or done I'll still do it. So, I'll fit this into when I go to do the rest of the requests (could be today or tomorrow). I'll see what I can do. :)

Revven

FrankerZ
Hey could you make a Black Meta-Night sig? With a blue background and lightning Thanks
Black MetaKnight... well, if I had a black MetaKnight render to work with that might be more possible. If you have the picture of him that I can use, link me to it and I'll download it and work on it when I get the chance. Until then... you may have to wait a little longer than anyone else (otherwise, I'll just make a normal MetaKnight sig).

Can I have a Diddy Kong sig please. A brawl model of diddy. Put "Diddy Kong" for text somewhere.
Sure. I happen to have a couple of good Diddy renders of him from Brawl. I'll get it done some time soon (might not be today). Expect it Monday at the latest.

graves

Smash Journeyman
Oh OK in that case could you Make The Dark Link (You know him right?) Fighting Normel Meta-Night? Blue backgroud with lighning please thanks

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
Wow.. I really like the style being used in the backgrounds. It always seems to incorporate with the colors of the initial image.. making things look really cool.

If possible, I'd like to request a Signature/Avatar Combo..
( For this forum of course )

Please use this picture for the Signature:

And this picture for the Avatar:

Put a ' C ' somewhere on the Avatar.

Centered on the Signature at the bottom, please use the phrase " Let's dance.. " <-- Exactly written like that.

Then on the top right ( still on the sig ), in small but noticable font, please put " Chrno " ( NOTE: Not spelled CHRONO, but CHRNO purposely, and not with the "s like the first phrase )

If this can get done, I'd be much appreciative! I've really like what I've seen so far and hope I can have the honor of having one made by you. :]

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
Your work is very impressive. I would like a sig with Meta Knight, Luigi and Pokemon Trainer (but not with Squirtle, Ivysaur, or Charizard), all in Brawl renderings. Across the bottom, write "Crimson Lampshades: Team 2" in white. Tint everything red. Thanx in advance.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Wow, your creations are epic. Is there any way you could make a signature for me? I have been trying to create one similar to my request but have been largely unsuccessful.

Basic concept: Marth and Ike on opposite sides of the signature.

Text: EmblemDuo (In red)

Also, if possible, the phrase "Fear the Swords" faded in.

Pictures: http://www.ssb-center.com/bibliotheque/SSBM/marth.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg

I would like the background to be dark, probably black (or dark blue, whichever your expert eye thinks looks better) with red streaks or something.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

BMXTHRASHER24

Smash Rookie
very nice those are very cool. nice job. do you think you make a diddy kong sig with the name "Dylan" on it and the rest is up to you for it thanks

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow, your creations are epic. Is there any way you could make a signature for me? I have been trying to create one similar to my request but have been largely unsuccessful.

Basic concept: Marth and Ike on opposite sides of the signature.

Text: EmblemDuo (In red)

Also, if possible, the phrase "Fear the Swords" faded in.

Pictures: http://www.ssb-center.com/bibliotheque/SSBM/marth.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg

I would like the background to be dark, probably black (or dark blue, whichever your expert eye thinks looks better) with red streaks or something.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
You sure you want that Marth Melee render next to that Ike SSBB render? Because I could just use the Marth SSBB render in place of it and it'll make the signature x10 better because of staying consistent with quality.

Anyway, I have edited that second post I made that was used for a bump. It now has some significance, rather, it is the post where I will post the requests finished and the people who still have to wait. I'd suggest to check it out if you want to see how I handle requests and how beautiful my work can some times turn out to be. :)

For those of you who I haven't gotten to yet or responded to, don't worry, I'll get yours done either tomorrow or next weekend. Just don't nag me... because if you do, I probably won't want to do the request. A nice PM reminder is welcome, but, a constant pest is a hindrance unless I'm already doing the request and you wanted something changed.

Tanea

Smash Ace
hi

hi can get a sig please:

color:i will let you decide
text:shadow bound
pics:

if there is any way to make the text shine that would be great and can you change the color of yoshi to blue that would be great :):):)

well let me know if you can do it for me i thank you so much in advance

Revven

FrankerZ
and can you change the color of yoshi to blue that would be great :):):)
I don't think I can, I don't know how to do that and if I tried it'd look God awful. :laugh: So... you'll either have to ask someone else to change it to blue and then give it to me or just stick with the green. :p

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
You sure you want that Marth Melee render next to that Ike SSBB render? Because I could just use the Marth SSBB render in place of it and it'll make the signature x10 better because of staying consistent with quality.

Anyway, I have edited that second post I made that was used for a bump. It now has some significance, rather, it is the post where I will post the requests finished and the people who still have to wait. I'd suggest to check it out if you want to see how I handle requests and how beautiful my work can some times turn out to be. :)

For those of you who I haven't gotten to yet or responded to, don't worry, I'll get yours done either tomorrow or next weekend. Just don't nag me... because if you do, I probably won't want to do the request. A nice PM reminder is welcome, but, a constant pest is a hindrance unless I'm already doing the request and you wanted something changed.

Good idea. I think that using the SSBB one would be a lot better. Thank you!

Note: I looked at your finished pieces. Since mine has two characters, could I get it to be the same length as Tyser's?

graves

Smash Journeyman
Hey i showed my friend my Sig and she wanted one so sould you make one of Peack Blowing a kiss to Mario? Make it say Hannah. Thanks

Revven

FrankerZ
Note: I looked at your finished pieces. Since mine has two characters, could I get it to be the same length as Tyser's?
Yeah I can do that easily, I'll get to it when I can.

Hey i showed my friend my Sig and she wanted one so sould you make one of Peack Blowing a kiss to Mario? Make it say Hannah. Thanks
Dunno about the kissing part, but, I can make a signature with just Peach and Mario there if that's all she really wants. :p

graves

Smash Journeyman
Dunno about the kissing part, but, I can make a signature with just Peach and Mario there if that's all she really wants. :p[/QUOTE]

That;s ok thanks!!!! it'll work =)

Tanea

Smash Ace
I don't think I can, I don't know how to do that and if I tried it'd look God awful. :laugh: So... you'll either have to ask someone else to change it to blue and then give it to me or just stick with the green. :p
that is fine but can you make the rest of the sig? i hope so thanks in advance

Top Bottom