• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco vs. Metaknight is the sickest !$%*ing matchup

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Do what wins.

Why are you calling it planking?

Ledge camping is nothing new.

That scrub mentality pisses me the **** off more then anything.
I'm not saying you shouldn't use it or you should risk losing instead of using it. I'm saying it's gay still.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Do what wins.

Why are you calling it planking?

Ledge camping is nothing new.

That scrub mentality pisses me the **** off more then anything.
Please don't use the word scrub like that. Scrubs are different from n00bs. They at least are open to learning!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Boxing yourself up in your own set of rules about what's honorable and what's not is the definition of scrubdom.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
It's not a set of rules, it's called an opinion.
Last time I checked, people were allowed opinions just like your opinion on what a scrub is, should MK be banned, how the match up is between X and X, and who should be what place on the tier list.

cman

Smash Ace
Calling something gay doesn't mean they are calling it cheap. It's usually something more along the lines of calling it annoying.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Play around on a platform until you go over 40%, then get all up in Falco's grill until he's dead. Being on a platform above Falco + tornado and down air = putting percent on him while he hits you. When he gets close use a short hop neutral and then jump again into a down air and watch his either his percent shoot up or his positioning get shot to hell in a handbasket and once his percent gets high start using your down smash liberally. I've used this strategy to my advantage twice now against one of (if not) the best Falcos and come out with the win both times.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to ledge camp against Falco with Metaknight.

Top Bottom