• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco vs lucario

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
not so well due to lucarios floaty nature but its not very hard
i would say about 40-60 in favor of lucario becuase u can outcamp lucario EASY.
But he has moves that outprioritize the phantasm so be smart when recovering.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
not so well due to lucarios floaty nature but its not very hard
i would say about 40-60 in favor of lucario becuase u can outcamp lucario EASY.
But he has moves that outprioritize the phantasm so be smart when recovering.
If Falco can outcamp Lucario, what makes it such a disadvantage?

EDIT: The Falco(and Lucario, not sure about them) have this Matchup 50-50, but the top Falco/Lucario players(Sethlon, Azen) opinion might be the most accurate one

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I don't believe the top Falco player is Sethlon. Chillin is incredibly good, he just has no videos. People give people who are on youtube far too much credit sometimes. Not to say Sethlon isn't good, but sometimes people need to actually talk to a wide range of people to help form an opinion.

That being said, I haven't lost to Lucario in tournament. It's hard, but winnable. You camp him, and force him off the edge where his recovery is incredibly gimpable via spiking and bairs.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I don't believe the top Falco player is Sethlon. Chillin is incredibly good, he just has no videos. People give people who are on youtube far too much credit sometimes. Not to say Sethlon isn't good, but sometimes people need to actually talk to a wide range of people to help form an opinion.

That being said, I haven't lost to Lucario in tournament. It's hard, but winnable. You camp him, and force him off the edge where his recovery is incredibly gimpable via spiking and bairs.
Chllin Says that he is good, but I'm not a tourney person(or live in the US in fact) so I can't watch him play :/

Foxfear

Smash Cadet
Just don't fight him in the air... against lucario I DO NOT prefer the air...
The range of fsmash is more than you would think, so you have to watch out for that....

I think it's 55-45 in Falco's favor due to his reflector and superior projectile...

Top Bottom