• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco tech skill Movie

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
I for my own entertainment have started making a Brawl tech skill movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APjt-cArpqk&fmt=18
Tell me if u have idea's for new things i can do, or if you like it

This is a 10 minute effort i would love to make it 2-3 minutes once i get enough idea's
if u really think this is bad tell me why, I am curious

I AM MAKING THE 2ND PART TOMORROW TELL ME IF YOU WANT SOMETHING ADDED (any ideas need to be posted asap)

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Hard to believe you weren't B-sticking for the first couple of displays, but then again it isn't hard to believe that B-sticking the lasers is a challenge.

Nice little show, but i don't see where this whole idea is going.

BEES

Smash Lord
Okay that SHDL pivot boost is awesome. Pretty much flawless B-reversals.

Now it needs some silent lasers, dashing off the edge to an immediate illusion edgeguard, some illusion canceling at different lengths, and some more pivoting stuff.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
i have guides for pretty much everything u said bees but i could try and combine several of those into some sort of combo if u like.

(btw thx for the input) That is what i am looking for here

@B-mon honestly the first couple are pretty easy, but the wall jump wave bounce is very difficult because the control stick has to move to much and the double jump wavebounce laser to ledge hog is also Difficult because the re-grab of the ledge is at 45 degree angle

(I am trying to show people that brawl can take skill, they just aren't looking very hard)

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
i have guides for pretty much everything u said bees but i could try and combine several of those into some sort of combo if u like.

(btw thx for the input) That is what i am looking for here

@B-mon actualy the first couple are pretty easy the wall jump wave bounce is really annoying because the control stick has to move to much and the double jump wavebounce laser to ledge hog is a pain also because the re-grab of the ledge is so difficult to cause since its a 45 degree angle

(I am trying to show people that brawl can take skill, they just aren't looking very hard)
Lol, so they're not difficult, they're annoying. I see.

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be good to include text about how to do these things you're doing in either the video itself, or the space for description.

I watched your other videos too and noticed you never mentioned how to do any of them. Instructions for the more advanced tech's would be a good idea, in my opinion. It'd especially help me understand them more.

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
o i probably should have said the guides i made where for Enochuout's falco guide so they are ment as visual proof.

I can describe how to do all the things in my video let me go do that.

@ B-mon i edited my post above to better describe my actual intension while writing it, i hope there is no confusion this time

Massiveguns

Smash Apprentice
I AM MAKING A 2ND PART TO THIS MOVIE TOMORROW if u have a suggestion make it now or forever hold your peace

Top Bottom