• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco team pair up help

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
as a falco main (^^) it seems that during doubles, my falco just doesnt seem to do very well. my lasers always seem to hit my teammates, so i have to change my whole playstyle, and alot of my damage/kill game rely on my lasers. is there like a certain character my teamate could use, or is there something i can do to still fire my lasers and not interrupt my opponent so much? please dont flame, there is a big tourney coming up here in so cal and i really need help. ty in advance ^^

bowz

Smash Journeyman
as a falco main (^^) it seems that during doubles, my falco just doesnt seem to do very well. my lasers always seem to hit my teammates, so i have to change my whole playstyle, and alot of my damage/kill game rely on my lasers. is there like a certain character my teamate could use, or is there something i can do to still fire my lasers and not interrupt my opponent so much? please dont flame, there is a big tourney coming up here in so cal and i really need help. ty in advance ^^
Game&Watch. Bucket+Lasers. It works better with Samus or Lucas for example, but it still gets the job done. Plus G&W is just insane.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Could you make a cleaner thread please ? I mean, a good title, and i don't know, a list in the first post, rather than this pointless help thread...

I personnally prefer Falco + G&W, Falco + Ness, Falco + Fox.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Could you make a cleaner thread please ? I mean, a good title, and i don't know, a list in the first post, rather than this pointless help thread...

I personnally prefer Falco + G&W, Falco + Ness, Falco + Fox.
I'll make one for you Blade, but it will require everybody's input.

Top Bottom