• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Skype Group!

Taureactor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Taureactor
Hey! Let me introduce myself, I just recently started practicing with falco because I like his moveset (prior to 1.0.8) and with the newest update (1.0.8) I was really surprised at all the possibilities Falco now had! I am new to Falco in smash 4 and so I created a skype group to help falco mains get better with him by playing with others and also sharing their knowledge to the others so we can all help falco's metagame. Skype is a good way to connect with others because it's easy to use and it's easy to chat with others too!

To join the Falco Skype Chat simply add me: Taureactor (I have a red bull (not the drink) as a profile picture) and say that you want to join the falco skype group!

Also the skype group isn't limited to falco's main, anybody who is interested to learn more about falco or share stuff about falco is welcome!

And if you aren't convinced we already have cyro in the chat one of the best falco smash 4 players!

Last edited:

Taureactor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Taureactor
Why not Facebook group chat?

It's got a bit more of a community vibe to it ;)
I only use Facebook to talk with friends and family, and you can get a lot of information on Facebook which players might not want strangers to know. I think Skype is a good way to chat with others. Also other smash 4 character have skype group too.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Same here send him a request and Taureactor as well now it begins the waiting game.

HydraIshraq

Smash Rookie
NNID
HydraIshraq
Finally a falco skype group, can't wait to talk to other mains

Last edited:

Taureactor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Taureactor
Yes the skype chat group is still going with now 18 people :D Just pm me on skype : Taureactor say that you want to join and I'll add you :) !

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Sent a pm friday last week. Idk if you saw it or not or if I pm someone else by mistake. pic i see is a flaming red bull

Last edited:

Taureactor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Taureactor
Sent a pm friday last week. Idk if you saw it or not or if I pm someone else by mistake. pic i see is a flaming red bull
Did you get added? That should be my skype, also did you say you wanted to be in the skype group? I received some requests but they werent saying anything, try again and I'll make sure to add you, if it doesnt work, try adding Cyro Izarak and saying the same thing!

TheFalcoMaster123

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrevellNelso567
I just sent a Skype request Now gotta wait Im hype to learn more

Also cant wait to learn everyone elses falcos

and i do want to be the best smash 4 falco

Last edited by a moderator:

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
Request sent

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
topboss43150 i would like to join

MrBumboose

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alexz
3DS FC
1349-6203-3902
my skype name is alexzmesa (which is my name all lowercase and no spaces), and I'll try to join later around 4 today, can't wait to join =)

ARKills

Smash Cadet
NNID
sl33py1
3DS FC
0404-5541-7941
I'll send a request right now. My skype name is "superml64"

Last edited:

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
How active is this group? I'm interested in joining.

vEchoes

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for the main falco skype group
vEchoes is my skype

ReezeButt

Smash Rookie
New to game, choosing falco as my main. Would like to join skype groSup!

Top Bottom