• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Mainers?

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Falco's definitely up there for me, my current favorites (I have too many to "main," I just want to be good with all of them) are Captain Falcon, Wolf, Ike, Ganondorf, and Falco. Yeah, I have 4 similar characters (not clones, but yeah...). I'm ashamed to say that Marth looks kinda cool too. >.>

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
nicaboy, falco did not get worse nooblet. his gameplay style has just changed and apparently u cant keep up and adapt to his changes so gtfo falco boards. of all, falco was the character who was begging to be changed around to get away from his absolute cloneness. Point being.... falco is still worth being a main...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
calling me a noob uncalled for and lucas is up there for consideration for top teir. any who i didnt say falco is not worth maining i can still play him and win but like you said his gameplay has changed and i think its for the worse . i dont like him compared to melee thats all im saying. and saying i cant keep up you have not played me and i have not played you so please dont say what i cant do i would really appriciate that. and telleng me to leave the falco boards sir i may do as i please really calm down you have no right,

@jem your point? instead of saying anything i much rather play you with my lucas.

Timelement

Smash Rookie
I mained Falco in melee and after playing him in brawl, i wouldnt main anyone else.... the only thing i cant decide is who to play as a secondary.. there are just soo many cool characters to choose from

Top Bottom