• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco has nothing on G&W...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
you guys know he says "hands off my prey" right?
He makes you think it says that, but he has been in the bread baking business ever since the apparoid incident. He and panther have been working together for 5 years...how could you not know that?
:colorful:

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
Here it is, the first truly epic G&W thread!

Let's keep up the good work guys!

OT: G&W is top-tier when it comes to taunt spamming, and high-tier when it comes to crouch spamming.
i think jiggly takes the cake for crouch spamming, but taunts G&W deff pwns.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
*Walks into thread with all 3 star blasters distributed into his side patches. While smiling(with teethe showing) Light Slowly turns his head checking surroundings.

HE\\Z YAYA

I came to turn my bread into a sausage and bread sandwhich. And can i get a bucket of projectile spam water too.

BUT IF I SEE YOU TRYIN TO ROAST AND OR CROUCHSHOT MY MUTHA*****ING BREAD IM PUTTING YOU BACK ON THAT SHIP.

neways

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't had any trouble with any Falco's ever, although I'm not convinced that any of the Falco's I played were any good at all.

I take that back: BloodHawk has beaten me with Falco a little bit, although I think i've won more than I lost in that matchup against him.

His Lucario, on the other hand....sheesh, he's good.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
ARGH! Not another one!

Y'mean that none of the serious tourney G&W players will accept something lighthearted once in a while? =(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Good point shiro, making it even harder for G&W to be consistent with falco's bread making ovens!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I actually say that bread>bacon. 10 slices of bread can feed more people than 10 strips of bacon. Therefore, if each falco makes enough bread for more than 1 person, their colony prospers more than the G&W because of the slower production rate and size of bacon (although more delicious)

Neb

Smash Lord
I actually say that bread>bacon. 10 slices of bread can feed more people than 10 strips of bacon. Therefore, if each falco makes enough bread for more than 1 person, their colony prospers more than the G&W because of the slower production rate and size of bacon (although more delicious)
One word...Fish.
:p

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Bacon is more profitable than bread. =)

Neb

Smash Lord
Well, G&W gets a little fair share from Nintendo, and all of its characters, especially Mario, since he was the founder. He actual gets a nice cut out of Falco's paycheck too. Unlimited cash.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
True true...and G&Ws don't have to eat much because they are 2d...so G&W just wins...period.

Top Bottom