• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco could be the best player in brawl!

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Falco is definitely good. A couple changes I didnt like but then again some of them I really like, such as his new shine. You can pretty much spam it from my experience and not get any punishment for it (unless you go REALLY overboard). Though I really hate his n-air now.

J4pu

Smash Champion
at first i hated his newtral air (heh new * neutral) but its just different, meant to be used in different situations than his old one, its useful because of its small recovery time, transition into moves like downsmash which apparently had its range nerfed <-- from somewhere else in falco forum but it does work
sorry about the lame joke, it just fit so well i couldn't help it

Rawb Face

Smash Rookie
Falco is probably the most changed veteran to the Smash series. I like him because he's a very technical character, which means you can impress people with falco skill, but theres alot of room to screw up. Used properly, easily top three IMO.

Besides, if Falco is not top 3, then state specifically WHO is better than falco and why. Then I might believe you.

P.S. - I'd rather have his old shine back. The new one isn't terrible, but its a different ballgame.

tag yeah

Smash Cadet
every move of Falcos got slower or less powerful... how is this better? the ruined his neutral air and his shine... Every thing I loved so much about Falco seemed to fade when brawl came out. The only thing I like more is his side-B move, other than that Falco is garbage.

Repryx

Smash Champion
This be the result of many n00bs entering the scene... Not all aspects of the game are taken into account and people end up with distorted viewpoints...some people its not worth arguing against, they need to experience it 1st hand

-Ciao

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Fsmash ist the haxx

Great distance, short delay time, kills at low percentages

Lasers keep slow floaty jumpers, (like Lucario), stuck to the ground

Reflector remains as one of the most unexpected moves in a 1v1

Spiking in Brawl? Laughable
Falco spiking in Brawl? NOT rare

I could say more random stuff with a line separating each sentence but I'm just to lazy. I wantz some feeback lol.

Top Bottom