• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fair

HiIH

Smash Lord
Personally I call it the box, but I know that I've heard it called a creditcard, a book, and even a clap board.

ANYWAY, this thing has INSANE priority, mobility, AND range. Not to mention when L cancelled there is enough lag to Dtilt after a weak box.

BUT, did you know... while the box is out, it's nigh impossible to be Fsmashed by Marth? THAT'S THE AWESOME POWER OF THE BOX!

It goes STRAIGHT THROUGH the untipped part of Marth's Fsmash, and nicks his arm, knocking him out of the Fsmash. In fact, I'm pretty certain the only way to be hit by the fsmash is if you're above Marth or at an angle.

So, any other incredibly useful properties of the box, other than say... COMBOING AT LOW PERCENTAGES, GRABBING/DTILTINGAFTER A WEAK HIT, AND KILLING/EDGEGUARDING AT MID PERCENTAGES WITH IT?

[/2good]

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
lol, be nice KK.

Glad you've learned this G&W player, I hope you put it to good use.

HiIH

Smash Lord
= \ I started playing GaW in June, and I've been hitting through Fsmashes for a bit, but just realized it the other day.

Also, just trying to start some action in the GaW boards. = (

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Nice sig. Hilh! Yes the Fair is amazing and all Game&Watch players should use it a lot. I didn't know about its potential to cancel marths f-smash but then again it is his strongest move then the key blade. I actually call the Fair: THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE! Its lag hit is awesome to for comboing in air esp. when opponents are coming back to the stage.

EX: weak fair to u-air, or weak fair to pan or even weak fair to key blade spike (must be at proper damage)!!!

Top Bottom