• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fair lock?

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Okay so i started messing around with the Jump Dash Cancel(JDC) with pit and once I timed a nair into a JDC fair right when they landed on the ground and the char didn't get the knockback of the fair. Instead they just bounced off the stage.. Now I don't have the time myself to find out how to set this up or find it application, but if another pit would like to research this it could be very useful.. Disguss please XD..

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yea i think f-tilt lock is the most useful though fair lock is situational but good enough to practice a little so when the time comes for it

so heres something
if they miss a tech and you lock them they can only get up not by a roll but get up in place and thats the perfect obbortunity to grab them because pits throws are really good so ya know
or f-smash em as their getting up or ya know be creative

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont think this would work against chars because they may have a chance to airdodge, or chars with quick F-airs can attack Pit during this, like a Marth, or even another Pit.

Top Bottom