• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook going public

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This is big. Not exactly sure what's going to happen but I could see myself buying up to $10,000 in shares, maybe more if further research makes me confident. FB revenue was up 88% since last year so its still growing. I don't think competitors have a chance any time in the near future. Thoughts?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know much about economics but from the little bit of projections I've read Facebook looks like a sick place to buy stock lol.

Good luck Ace =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh **** this is a good investment.

If only I had the money, I'd be all on this.

GofG

Smash Champion
facebook has like no revenue compared to what it's going to be selling for

the only conceivable reason it might be selling for so much is because of the potential of using the raw data on facebook to do targeted advertising or something, which is a scary thought to me

i don't know if i would invest in a company which barely has any revenue and kind of exists only as a database

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Facebook makes a ton of money of casual games. We may not play them because we are actual gamers but you would be surprised at how many people actually buy stuff with real money on games like farmville.

Top Bottom