• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fable 2 or Oblivion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuggles

Smash Cadet
I definately want one of these 2 but i cant decide which one. I heard theyre both good for open world quest hunting, but I want the one that will last me longer, has the most diverse world (some mountains and rivers and caves instead of 10 miles of grasslands, etc), the most character customization (class, weapon spec, good/evil, etc) and the most emphasis on combat. I can do without some of these if I must if it contains most of them.

Spire

III
BRoomer
From someone who devoted countless hours to modding Oblivion, go with Fable 2. Oblivion is a sad excuse of a game, as it is extremely repetitive and lacking in content (continuous rolling hills and forests and the occasional mine, ruin, or cave gets ridiculously boring after a short while. If you want to play an Elder Scrolls game, play Morrowind. If you want to play a Bethesda game, play Fallout 3. Don't you think it's obvious that if someone has modded a game for three times the amount of time they've played it, that the game must totally suck - forcing the player to mod it so it can be enjoyable?

So Fable 2 wins, unless you get Oblivion for the PC, then mods can make it a better, and growing experience.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I gotta go with fable 2. I loved one, and being able to replay the story and change the endings/ good/evil increases the replay value. Although, i did enjoy spawing 1000 watermelons in oblivion ;)

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I have oblivion for the pc and its pretty fun,I have fable but not fable2 so...I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom