• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

Snare

Smash Lord
Insight on Wall Jumping-

~Crawling, also called Crouchwalking, is a new technique introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It is done by moving whilst crouching, hence the name "Crouchwalking." Crawling can be used to avoid certain projectiles, except ground-hugging projectiles, while still approaching. However, depending on character size, it may not be able to protect the character from projectiles completely while approaching (mostly Bowser). Characters can use their down tilt attacks while crawling. Characters cannot change the direction they face while crawling, but they can crawl backwards. With the stealthy air of Snake and his introduction into the game, this technique seems to be made especially for him. Some characters have Dtilts that move them forward, allowing to pseudo-crawl.

wall-crouching? O.o

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
I'll join the themed tourney.

FC(0602-6005-3792) Brawl tag (Wnut)

Don't worry you will get rid of me in the first round lol. I'm using Mario.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eh, just to finish you off I'll take the last reg spot.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok then, Brackets shall be posted soon for those wanting to do those matches earlier.

@ 3 MORE SPOTS LEFT FOR THE THEMED TOURNEY!!!

EDIT: Remember even if a tourney is filled up it still has a waiting's list for your liking.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Regulars brackets on the second posted!!!!
Do your matches if you wish before the tourney.

@I'll add you PieDisliker.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Regular's Bracket:

ZondaFreak vs Dark-Chem

Alphicans vs RIP13

istudying vs Thesilentmarth

chaos11011vs Chaco

mcmuff1nman vs Teronist09

kingdom-triforce vs blankvi

Spoonbob vs Ikenator5000

Pk_luv vs Shadowfirex100

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
This is just a suggestion. Would everyone be interested in switching the dates of the themed and regular tourneys every week (every other week or permanently) so that those who can ONLY play on weekends (like myself)can participate in both instead of always playing in the themed tourney. Because I'm sure you can all agree that regular is typically better than themed, especially when your main isn't in the tourney.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If you guys wish to do this (must have a huge range of the group agree)... then it will have o be done in another week because right now the times are set.

Remember guys you have the access to do your first round matches.
2 more spots left of the THEME TOURNEY!!!!!!!!

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
i hated that ps1 battle but i came back with the BF match yay well looking foward to brawling you agaibn how was my TL/PT

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sign me up for the themed tourney? And I guess the waiting list for the regular tourney.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
posted by shadow:UPDATE: From now on I'm featuring Regular Tourneys that shall be Held on Fridays see below for more information on such. If this goes well for a couple of weeks just with these too. I'll be adding an 8 team tourney weekly on Sundays. You are allowed to join as much as tourneys as you please.

chaos:can i join the sunday one two

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
no im qouting a the 1st phara graph from the fist post (im to lazy to do the qoute button) and Im not his bro im his vice-vice-vice helper

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes sense.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
No not really, its going to be regular doubles.

I was thinking of giving a prize though when I host all three at the same time.
500-1000

The winner's of all 3 tourneys will have a chance to compete for it in a mini bracket.
(Note that the doubles will have two making it even)
This will be a regular ruled single elimination 4 man bracket for the money/prize.

But, nonetheless this tourney won't take for a while.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol, when was this? I'll add you do the theme... Regular... I'll just kick my bro out of it and put him in theme.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol, almost everyone is doomed mah boi.
Ok, I think that on F35 W.T.T 20 I'll have the doubles starting with the prize to it off with (1000 wii points).
Anyways I'll send reminders/or get people to the chat at around 5:00, but I'm going to be in the chat room around 4.

For people still wishing to join but can't because we are full... just come at the chat in the same time as others do and see if you can replace.

Pk_luv

Smash Rookie
Hmmm it seemes I've been crossed off the regulars......and its only 16 mins late....and no one on the chat.....how facinating.....someone mind explaining somethings before the themed so that i dont get crossed of THAT TOO!!

Top Bottom