• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
wait did Zerxion get the last reg if not sign me up and can i join the team also

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Hey, you put ikenator5000 in the theme twice. Once in the normal list and again on the waiting list. I think I'm meant to be in the first spot he's in, since I don't see my name on the normal list and I said I was joining. o:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Umm you sign up twice apparently, but I got it fixed and you say JDOG is signing for one the same ones as you.

I'll add you to teams soon.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Okay, I just found out I can't show up for the theme. :\

edit: nevermind maybe possibly.

Keep me on for now, I'll update later if it becomes impossible.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
reserve the 3. spot for the doubles for me i need to see if tsm wants to double up

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
1st match regulars Tourney.

Um who am i supposed to fight in this tourney's first regulars round? Plus i can't access the chat room i'm using a wii internet.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Are the regulars tourney over? Did i miss my match!!!? I can't access the chat rooms i'm using wii internet.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Umm I think I'll take iver since I am one of the co-hosts. I'll send out reminders to everyone.

I can do brackets myself. I can use the first post.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
hey im a co host to but im lazy for reminders TSM can i be incharge while you doing reminders/doing a match

Barge

All I want is a custom title
dk mario peach luigi yoshi ness diddy fox falco ice climers pit link zelda ganon kirby mk ddd

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
oh noez you guys countered me now its time to learn a new char

Knubs@ I wasnt at the reg tourni

Top Bottom