• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-Zero anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Question: Would anyone here happen to know where to find episodes of the F-Zero anime that aired in the US? There was another thread about it four years ago, but most of the links are broken now. And the videos on YouTube seem to be untranslated for the most part.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's not a lot of interest in it, sadly. I heard that 4Kids basically gutted the plot to take out any elements that might be deemed unsafe for anyone under the age of five. Supposedly even Nintendo took issue with them, in spite of the fact that Nintendo likes to keep everything family-friendly too.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
If nintendo took an issue with them they must have really murdered the show. I've been the Japanese Version. WAY BETTER. Look for that, I think its more likely you'll find it enough though still very difficult.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
^I have the same question. I have seen the episodes on youtube but they have Japanese audio and no subtitles (I cant understand a word).
I really want to watch this anime T_T are there fan-subbed episodes of this show?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
My friends made fun of me for playing GX.

your friends are dumb....they don't know a good game when they see one. Anyway, ive heard mixed things about the anime, may see the last episode since i won't watch it when i get time.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
My friends made fun of me for liking the captain falcon anime...
My friends made fun of me for liking any anime except Dragon Ball :( It's sad.

Anyway my hopes are crushed, I don't think there'll ever be a fansub for the F-zero anime so I'll have to learn japanese. *starts studying*

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Wasn't that the cartoon that way parodized on Youtube with him saying "Falcon Punch" when he jumped out of is racer and punched someone?

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
your friends are dumb....they don't know a good game when they see one
They give up too easily and can't appreciate a genuinely hard-earned victory. And they're not as masochistic as I am.

Wasn't that the cartoon that way parodized on Youtube with him saying "Falcon Punch" when he jumped out of is racer and punched someone?
Yes. It happened in space, and it looked like he punched a hole in the universe. That was actually the season finale, I think.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
That's part of the last episode, he kills Black Shadow.
And the explosion you see is not because of the punch itself :laugh:, it's because the whole structure where they were collapsed (I can't understand how Rick Wheeler survives but whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom