• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-throw to shuttle loop, but what else?

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
So i've seen videos where a F-throw > short hop > Shuttle loop is an easy ko, and i've been able to pull this off consistently in battle, but as my opponests start to catch on, they tend to di away and/or diagonally down, which gets them out of the normal trajectory. Any way to succesfully pull off the shuttle loop on someone who di's away and down? I've been just chasing them with Fair and Dair away, but i love that sexy shuttle loop kill and would like to be able to get it in more. Basically, besides the reverse shuttle loop and the throw to shuttle loop, how else do u ugys use it, particularly on an opponent off the edge and in front/below you?

J4pu

Smash Champion
I provide the theory of SH > glide > glide attack
since it is quite strong and seems logical that it would take you to their new position
also it has the same initial movement so they can't instantly see your intentions

EDIT- 69 th post
oooooooooohhhhh yea

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
so you are saying f throw, SH>glige>glide attack? Not too much KO potential i think, i was more thinking as a finisher, as i normally follow with either SH Fair or empty SH>Usmash when i'm just racking up damage

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
A real good move...down throw off the edge, quickly fall down off the ledge then up B, insta kill if it connects

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
for more shuttle loop ideas, watch any of my newer vids, i play edge games with it alot, there are so many other ways to kill people tho, so don't be scare to broaden your horizons

ckm

Smash Journeyman
At certain %'s you can Dtilt someone off the ledge then run off, Dair, Shuttle Loop. Will most likely kill them and you'll grab the ledge.
I like the sounds of this. what percentage range does this work? (low, mid, high)?

Top Bottom