• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extreme Spoiler. Final Boss Trophy Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
I managed to find a translation on the winged taboo trophy and this is what it said.
"Taboo with wings extended. The dreadful energy surges cast from these wings instantly turn all fighters back into trophies. Knowing this, King Dedede assembles all able-bodied troops and sets a timed device on each of them. This device is a brooch that, after the designated time runs out, revives all fighters wiped out by Taboo.
"

it was taken from someone who originally found it.

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/wii/super_smash_bros_brawl/88039542.htm

Taboo
The ruler of Subspace and master of operations. Taboo controls Master Hand
with chains of light to excise this world and build up his great maze. He used
Shadow Bugs to form Subspace and manipulates the servants of Master Hand
to his heart's content. Born in a vastly foreign realm, he also possesses great
leadership powers. Taboo... No name is more suitable.

Winged Taboo
Taboo with wings extended. The dreadful energy surges cast from these wings
instantly turn all fighters back into trophies. Knowing this, King Dedede
assembles all able-bodied troops and sets a timed device on each of them.
This device is a brooch that, after the designated time runs out, revives all
fighters wiped out by Taboo.

more translations...

Master of the next/second space. Godfather/power broker of everything. Because he had control over the Master Hand by way of chains of light, he cut out “this world” and made it into a giant labyrinth. By way of the power of the “Shadow insect(s)” he formed the next/second space. Because he uses the people/soldiers that serve the Master Hand, he controls as much as he wants. He was born at a place where the order/peace was entirely different from this world. He had just/suitable/fit domination/control. It was suitable for him to be called Taboo.

http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=57&p=187096

Darkslash

Smash Master
I managed to find a translation on the winged taboo trophy and this is what it said.
"Taboo with wings extended. The dreadful energy surges cast from these wings instantly turn all fighters back into trophies. Knowing this, King Dedede assembles all able-bodied troops and sets a timed device on each of them. This device is a brooch that, after the designated time runs out, revives all fighters wiped out by Taboo.
"

it was taken from someone who originally found it.

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/wii/super_smash_bros_brawl/88039542.htm
Nice find.. So DedeDe is really just turning people into Trophy's before Taboo :laugh: then revives them

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
yup! thats right. dedede is pretty smart. i thought he as evil. maybe wario was the only bad guy?

this is what i think of taboo

TRONNNNNN!!!!!!!

ok, just kidding.

shut up. some of us haven't head it. don't go dissing people's threads. its annoying. some of us didn't translate it yet. ugh, the nerve of some people. i was trying to help........:ohwell:
Don't get all pissy on me. This is old information, and an unnecessary topic. If you want to help, post something that we haven't seen yet or don't post anything at all.

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
I'm a fan of the theory that Nintendo had no freaking clue what they were doing when designing SSE.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
ok, flaming dragon ****, sthubf!!1 ok? you don't need a say in this thing, so **** off, and don't give me any lip because i don't care. go **** yourself. :(

ok, just kidding, but needless to say, your pissing me off, and frankly, i want you to leave ;)

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
This info *was* posted in brawlcentral 1-2 weeks before the American release.

I cant help but wonder though, was the "Great Maze" the sole reason Tabuu attacked Nintendoland?

Darkurai

Smash Master
ok, flaming dragon ****, sthubf!!1 ok? you don't need a say in this thing, so **** off, and don't give me any lip because i don't care. go **** yourself. :(

ok, just kidding, but needless to say, your pissing me off, and frankly, i want you to leave ;)
You sir don't seem to understand how Smashboards works. Old information is not to be reposted because "some of us don't know about it." If you have what you believe is new information, you do a search before you post it and make sure no one else has posted it first.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace

Okay wait, you tell him to shut up and get out, then say your kidding, then say you want him to shut up and get out *BECAUSE* he's irritating you?

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Don't get all pissy on me. This is old information, and an unnecessary topic. If you want to help, post something that we haven't seen yet or don't post anything at all.
Just because you've heard of it, doenst mean the whole world has heard of it.

Don't be so selfish.

...the nerve...

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i was kidding, but waned him to leave still. just not going to be a jerk like he is and say gtfo and give him the flaming super jump finger.

btw, sthubf means shut the hell up B**** F*****.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
just so yo get what i mean...
by the way, this is my son, and your new brother....heh heh.....

OK JUST KIDDING HEHE....I LOVE PLAYING ******** JOKES!!!!

Darkurai

Smash Master
i was kidding, but waned him to leave still. just not going to be a jerk like he is and say gtfo and give him the flaming super jump finger.

btw, sthubf means shut the hell up B**** F*****.

Let's see...the flaming finger can be counted as profanity, and this thread is breaking the whole "search before you make a topic thing".
*game show host-voice* How many rules can one topic break?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
wow, you don't know your in the argument too? you know, you degraded yourself with your stupidity. im arguing wih you, thank you very F***ing much!

Ah, but you see, the term "idiot" exclusively applys to you, seeing as how every single post you have made in this topic defines idiocy.

Let this topic die. Everyone already knows about this, and you're only making yourself look worse with each post you make.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Aww i was coming over here to be all buddy buddy and help out virtualgamecafe, but after reading this last page of posts... Cookiez is not a happeh bunneh :'(.

Flaming Dragon Wang (love the name... I have to say i misconstrued it somewhat :D) has said what I wanted to say, making this a largely uneccessary post,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom