• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extended Vanish [Glitch]

cFive

Smash Apprentice
This is kinda old but i rarely see any sheiks ever using it.
We finally made a video about it, so instead of explaining everything here, i'll just post it :)

How useful do you think this can be?
It helped me out every now and then but i know that its definitelly not something you can use all the time...

Last edited:

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Wait, you have to hold a direction for it to activate? I do this commonly and I know a few people who use it but I never noticed that I had to hold the direction before doing it lol. I always thought it just activates after getting out of hitstun immediately.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
Wait, you have to hold a direction for it to activate? I do this commonly and I know a few people who use it but I never noticed that I had to hold the direction before doing it lol. I always thought it just activates after getting out of hitstun immediately.
i think you prolly just automatically hit a direction right? naturally you wanna go back into the direction you came from...
it actually also works to the other side! so basically keep flying much further into the direction you get launched than usually

Last edited:

smashPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyfloyd
wait people are just now finding out about this? i shouldve made a video on it months ago. this happens with a lot of recoveries. all you do is buffer your up b out of hitstun. kinda like jump buffering in melee.

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
I'm also surprised that this is new stuff to people. Been doing it for months. Good that there's a video about it now though.

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
I've been doing it but I haven't a clue how I've been doing it, this helps a ton.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
I've been doing it but I haven't a clue how I've been doing it, this helps a ton.
Pretty much this for me. Like, I had a vague idea but I never really nailed it down (never tried honestly).

Glad to see it all figured out. Will definitely perfect this now.

PierceHardwood

Smash Rookie
I was doing it too, figured I had to have exhausted my double jump and BF for it to work. Now I see I can do it without wasting my BF and double jump!

Top Bottom