• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extended Smash

Gichan

Smash Champion
I've heard of this before, how does one do this with the Ice Climbers? Is it dash dance smash, where Nana does a dash attack while Popo smashes?

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
4: Dash/Smash De-Sync. Dash in the direction opposite to where you're facing, and hit A. You should have Popo charge a smash, and Nana dash attack. If they both charge a smash, you hit A too quickly, if they both dash attack, you hit A too slowly.

Its in the Desynch thread. Check it out bro.

Gichan

Smash Champion
So it Is that! Yeah, I do it already and find it very very useful. I just didn't know that the name for it was extended smash, thanks for the info.

Not just that though but don't you find it great for defensive spacing? You see sometimes the opponent runs to me, I do the extended smash and the person gets hit by both the dash and smash, OWN!

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, its my favorite DeSynch. My oppenents sometimes Spot Dodges the Dash attack, then eats a nearly, if not, Fully charged Fsmash. Its like, so dern awesome.

Top Bottom