• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Expansion of the Smash Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
I just thought it would be a neat idea for a thread so everyone could communicate via their Wii. Just post the state you live in and your Wii number. This will allow people to find smashers they never knew existed in their area. This will help give you practice on various people, especially helpful for newcomers. Post away your Wii numbers. Ill update every state as they appear, the people, and their Wii number. Ill try about once a day but maybe less frequently than that. Sry bout not alphabetical order, thats just annoying to do and i need to go to sleep soon.Please sticky.
IF YOU HAVE A SIBLING AND THEY HAVE POSTED YOUR NUMBER ALREADY, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT POST IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Alabama:

Alaska:

South Carolina:

North Carolina:

California:

Florida:
Eternal_Samus 8296 9103 6113 5047

Georgia:

Louisiana:

Mississippi:

Illinois:

Indiana:

Michigan:

Ohio:

Wisconsin:

Deleware:

Maryland:

New Jersey:

New York:

Pennsylvania:

West Virginia:

Kentucky:

Tennessee:

Virginia:

Conneticut:

Maine:

Massechusets:

New Hampshire:

Vermont:

Idaho:

Montana:

Oregon:

Wyoming:

Washington:

California:

Hawaii:

Arkansas:

Kansas:

Missouri:

Oklahoma:

Texas:

Arizona:

Colorado:

Nevada:

New Mexico:

Utah:

Iowa:

Minnesota:

Nebraska:

North Dakota:

South Dakota:

pdk

Smash Lord
suddenly, player finder threads in regional zones and people with the wii numbers in their accounts! thousands of them!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You can include your Wii number in your profile under your avatar. This is an alright idea but will never actually work because it would have to be updated every few days for the rest of existance. It is simply a lot easier to look for the person you want to play (say I want to play you) and ask for the Wii number or just see it in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom