• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Excited for SMASH(ing) BALLS! :D

MissFushi

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys!
MissFushi here. New to the forum but not new to the game.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on the demo earlier last week and I love what I've seen.
I want to make some friends to play with.
Also...discuss. I am finding villager has been my fave so far. What about you? Introduce yourselves guys!

Also, a side note I run a YouTube gaming channel and I featured Smash in a review (as far as the demo goes).
Anyone else here run a channel I can follow back or care to take a look.
It's my first so be gentle sempai! hahaha haha...No. I'll stahp.

:4pacman:See my signature for my channel link:4pacman:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
What's up, welcome. out of the demo chars Villager was definitely my favorite, but that's not holding up.
in any case I watched your vid, it's pretty ok/10

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Welcome to smashboards.
From the demo I've found myself having alot of fun with Megaman, but I'll probably end up sticking with Toon Link or whoever I find fun and comforting to play with my style.

Also, saw your vid, it's good!

Enjoy your stay.

MissFushi

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys.

I tried Megaman and wasn't in love with his style but his super smash is very nice looking a huge throwback for me.

And thank you for viewing. Much appreciation there.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
From the demo, I pretty much exclusively use Mario. However, when the full version comes out, I'll be working with :4shulk::4robinm::4bowser::ganondorf:

Btw, welcome to the forums!

Last edited:

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
I'm currently looking for friends to play with too. Hoping to have a close knit group at some point. haha. Smash is just the best and YES the gameplay from the demo is very promising. Well nice to meet you; hope we can be friends!

MissFushi

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys!
I'm trying to break free of my Pikachu comfort zone! So hard. Villager feels similar. I hope the characters balance well. I don't wanna play someone op and run into issues with trolls complaining.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Thanks guys!
I'm trying to break free of my Pikachu comfort zone! So hard. Villager feels similar. I hope the characters balance well. I don't wanna play someone op and run into issues with trolls complaining.
Just mess around with the other characters, you'll find someone that tickles your fancy. I wouldn't worry about trolls. You'll find them for every character. lol Just play as someone you enjoy!

MissFushi

Smash Rookie
You're right. :chuckle: It really is more about what you like. Hehe. God I wish the game was out now. I want to try them all!!!!

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
You're right. :chuckle: It really is more about what you like. Hehe. God I wish the game was out now. I want to try them all!!!!
Right? haha. I can't wait for it to come out! It looks really good. :) We'll have to play sometime after it's released!

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Thanks guys!
One does not simply break off from Pikachu :4pikachu:

Top Bottom