• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eww...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Meh. I've got a better one. Zelda was perched like that while GDorf was thunderstorming.....ya....it looks pretty bad.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Dude thats messed up. OMG people are *******.
Lol, it always happens because my friends and I are playing, and a phone rings or something so we pause it. It always comes out to be a really nice screenshot. I've got one of GDorf doiong bad things to toon link, and a few of yoshi looking stoned, etc.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I remember yesterday I posted that the people in the Ganon board were all pretty intelligent, because noobish posters are repelled from the necessity of needing to be really good at the game to use him properly. That was yesterday.

Then I looked at this thread, and am slowly losing faith in my previous assumption. Maybe it's just because he's a Marth....

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm glad while I'm testing shit and developing Ganon's metagame single handedly, you guys are ******* around like fucking morons.

Jesus Christ people, seriously, quit with the inane useless bullshit and like, I dunno, TEST SOME SHIT. DO something useful for the fucking community as opposed to just sitting with your thumbs in your asses until I discover something new.

Jekyll is like the only other person doing any work, and his work is OUTSTANDING.

Everyday when I come to the Ganon boards, I just let out a big sigh because I know no one has made any progress at all, and instead have wasted my time.

I will give props to the dude for posting the landing lag glitch thing, which I've already FIXED within 24 hours of me knowing because I'm fucking amazing, while you guys were finishing up your erotic Naruto Fanfic where Naruto transforms into Ganon and has sex with himself. I'm sure Optimus Prime was there too, masturbating in the background or something.

Next stupid bullshit thread that gets made, I'm finding where you live and shitting on your face while you sleep.

Now my rage is exaggerated greatly for comedic effect, but seriously people. I mean, come on.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'm glad while I'm testing shit and developing Ganon's metagame single handedly, you guys are ******* around like fucking morons.

Jesus Christ people, seriously, quit with the inane useless bullshit and like, I dunno, TEST SOME SHIT. DO something useful for the fucking community as opposed to just sitting with your thumbs in your asses until I discover something new.

Jekyll is like the only other person doing any work, and his work is OUTSTANDING.

Everyday when I come to the Ganon boards, I just let out a big sigh because I know no one has made any progress at all, and instead have wasted my time.

I will give props to the dude for posting the landing lag glitch thing, which I've already FIXED within 24 hours of me knowing because I'm fucking amazing, while you guys were finishing up your erotic Naruto Fanfic where Naruto transforms into Ganon and has sex with himself. I'm sure Optimus Prime was there too, masturbating in the background or something.

Next stupid bullshit thread that gets made, I'm finding where you live and shitting on your face while you sleep.

Now my rage is exaggerated greatly for comedic effect, but seriously people. I mean, come on.
ROFL! Seriously though, I'd contribute way more if I liked Brawl as much as Melee. Also if I wasn't a 20 yr old having a baby and working 70 hours a week, taking night college, and taking care of a prego chick and my younger brother. Life is just GRAND :dizzy:!

I help out where I can ;)

Sliq

Smash Master
ROFL! Seriously though, I'd contribute way more if I liked Brawl as much as Melee. Also if I wasn't a 20 yr old having a baby and working 70 hours a week, taking night college, and taking care of a prego chick and my younger brother. Life is just GRAND :dizzy:!

I help out where I can ;)
But do you you make stupid bull**** threads? No.

Don't post ******** ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom