• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU "Regional" Melee + Brawl Results March 20th!

Jem.

Smash Master
Also, I went Falco 3 TIMES IN SINGLES!!! once vs deva, and twice vs Felix in Grand Finals.

results:

melee doubles:
1st: silent wolf + nerd
2nd: eggz + felix
3rd: chip + brdy

melee singles:
1st: silent wolf
2nd: eggz
3rd: chip
4th: artifice

brawl doubles:
1st: felix + nerd (split)
2nd: jem + eggz (split)
3rd: valdens + itakio

brawl singles:
1st: Felix (split after he 3-0'd me and he ended up 6-0ing me when we both kept trying)
2nd: Jem (split but got 6-0'd when trying)
3rd: Chip
4th: Nerd

MY RESULTS:
bye

2-0 artifice
2-0 deva
2-1 nerd
2-0 bojangles
3-0 chip
0-3 felix
0-3 felix

SHOUTOUTS

Felix - Good games even though you 6-0'd me. Was fun hanging out with you all weekend too hopefully you guys think differently of me besides that guy who really wants to win!! i think thats cool that you named me your rival on pokemon too haha. I'll step it up so you don't get such an easy time in grand finals . good job winning!!

Nerd - kitty cattttt. our set was really scary you're too good. That sucks that you keep forfeiting to felix one of these times you should just play it out!! I can understand though. was very fun hanging out all weekend youre cool and good obviously.

toobusytocare -- thanks for the housing and everything!! you're getting better really. you should of had deva . keep playing and you'll keep getting better. chillin all weekend was fun with you as well!

Eggz - was fun teaming, just keep playing and studying the matchups you aren't confident in.

Zerostar -- your diddy is getting better and better!! keep playing its gonna be savage! fun chillinz for the day!

Itakio - Doubles was scary. I pull those kind of comebacks when I need them though . I really wish I play like that in singles. I scare myself. hanging was fun and random doubles was fun too step it up for ewa though!!

Chip - Good job on 3rd in brawl singles our winners finals set was fun! fun seeing ya at valds too.

Valdens - . I bet you thought you and Itakio were about to 3-1 eliminate Eggz and I in losers finals. I don't play that way though boy no eliminating me in 1v2!!! thanks for letting us house with you but your shower is WAY too hot... fun games for sure!

Bojangles - Gooooood job man you're finally breaking past that plateau! i remember how it felt and you're getting past it, so just keep on doing what you're doing and all you can do is keep getting better!! fsmash *runs* *trips* hahah. or dair cancel utilt

everyone else - was fun seeing you sorry if I forgot you, I've only gotten like 6-7 hours of combined sleep since friday so my bad.

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, when he won a couple weeks ago over in Western WA, that was the first time he's won outside his side of the state. Not to say it was a fluke or he can't do it again, just that it was not expected the way things went down. he is definently very good.

By the way, I haven't beaten Felix in a singles tournament set since December.. Man I suck I gotta get better. He's too good for me lol.

Allied

Smash Master
nice results

jem you need to construct results lists better though @_@ lolol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Where was this posted on AiB? I've been looking for WA events that some of the BC players could come down for, but I don't remember seeing this one. >.< I found the Gameclucks series, but I haven't seen much else...maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So it was just me not trying hard enough. Thanks; I'll keep a sharper eye out in the future. Although, AiB has a habit of not loading on my laptop when I'm in my dorm room for some reason. I'll just have to check for it during lectures or something instead. =S

:005:

Top Bottom