• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO's Pi-crew (Nicknyte, ICG)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Me and ICG need more people for our Picrew. We nominate Unknown and Lucky. We are going to be the best subcrew in the existance of smash, and we are going to wreck everyone.

PS, ICG wanted me to tell HACK that he'd pay for your room. lol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Not sure if i'm unbanned just a test post. Cool if i'm banned again if it's some kind of mistake.

Pi chew vs the links would be easy. Pichu wins

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Link/yl are easy. If they do a retreating full hop bomb pull/boomrang pichu can running fill hop jolt so they land on the jolt and the best they can do is trade hits but they lose a lot of important space an so slowed down enough so they can't stack their projectiles as they planned.

Sheild pressure=free as can be.

They lack any reliable approach when You compare to pichu's dd nair game. easy to gimp for pichu d-tilt hits really low and inv ledge nairs are good jolt their grapple. Or be a jerk and jump off jump back n and have thunder cover the up and down options for a free thunder combo.

Their edge guard is really just nair(which isn't bad) and get pichu where he lands. Bomb drops and stuff take a bit more prediction that I would want as then against pichu. (Against pika maybe leave a bomb on the ground near the ledge while holding would be neat.

They can combo pichu for a decent 20-60% but they can't really juggle him(up-b around upair or jump back jolt/thunder. Pichu can combo for a little less normally but he is harder to punish than it is to punish the links.

Now them doing a run away camp i could see happening but i've never had it happen as pichu. Something to know for frame data wise pichu's sh/2nd rises higher and faster than yl's but his full hop is faster(not counting the start up lag so really pichu can out run/jump him. And really specails generally can help null it out thunder on the top hits like frame 18 so it's quick enough on say bf.

But i think the mu is more stage dependant like pichu wins on fd, ys, fod and they likely win on the remaining stages and ps is a cp so You win the first stage pick pretty easily.

Just keep track of gimicks like spot dodges

Also if we do pika/pichu vs link/yl we will use pikabased on how they edge gaurd, approach, attack sheilds and etc. they both have strong advatages vs some tactics like edge hogging is worse vs pichu than pika. And pika is clearly better vs approach happy links for harder punishes but if the link can space then pichu's sheild is more idea

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think approach with thunder might be the answer to sheik by using her range against her. think nair cross-up range if she hits You then You can at worse di too far to be comboed also her legs reach far so yeah.

I might not use it really but needed an answer to f-tilt besides jigglypuff spacing

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo, wtf? Praise the Mods! (after cursing them). Whatup ICG?? LoL you're so rediculous, it's seriously weird.. Llike, wtf, who gets banned for a year then posts again and is like, "oh ok w/e" XD. Seriously, is there someone who can actually attest to seeing you at a tourny? I'm beginning to think you're not even real. Am I going to be turned into a battery? I have no idea...

Also, I'm thinking about going all Pichu at Evo. I'm retired so idc how I place, if I even enter, that is.

Anyway, get me in on this. I'm so over posting long posts anymore, but I love chatting about it. Get me in this crew/one of these convo's...

Top Bottom