• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO Hotel Room Cruising

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
This was a lot of fun during Genesis, just traversing the floors looking for people to chill with the night before pools or bracket and play some games.

That way people aren't scrambling over trying to find out where their friends are.

So, this thread is (if you'd like) to post your room number at the Paris Hotel to invite smashers or FGC players over for friendlies or to hang or something.

I'll be staying at a nearby hotel, but I'll be hanging in the Paris too.

Nite

Smash Champion
My girlfriend and I will be at a hotel nearby as well. If anybody's got a setup and staying somewhere close, I'd love to play some before/after the tourney.

We will be arriving late Wednesday night.

Also hit me up if you wanna gamble, strip club, vegas ****, etc...

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Don't know my room number yet, like the other guys, but me and a bunch of other Michigan folks (Juggleguy, BBQ, Duck) along with Vudujin will be rooming at the Harrah hotel. I'll edit this with the number when we know it for those grounded in/willing to do the 10 minute walk to the Harrah

We'll also be chilling at the Paris.

S.D

Smash Master
I'm staying nearby at the flamingo, definitely keen to get some friendliest in and meet some us smashers. I'm an australian at my first American tournament so this sounds legit.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
mdz yong and i will be in the paris all week before evo, and we will be hungry for games, will post room number when we come in

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Staying at Baileys with my gf, PPU, Sfat, Shroomed, Tafokints and more.

Probably down to party all weekend if anyone has anything of interest.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
me and MDZ and yong are in room 2208 in the paris

we will have a CRT tomorrow assuming delta doesn't continue ****ing me

Vale

Smash Ace
Just ask what rooms people are complaining about the noise in and you'll find the people playing Smash pretty quickly.

Also, based on the layout of the room, you could consider keeping the door open and making rooms sort of like commons where people can just stop by and play if you aren't worried about random people.

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
Staying at the stratosphere, I don't know if it has a tv or my room number yet but I'd be up for getting some practice if anyone wants a warmup. If not where y'all at?!?!?

hectohertz

Smash Ace
we can't start matts wii because he doesn't have a remote. we need another cube or a wiimote then we'll have 4 setups

bring setups

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
Ok just arrived at the stratosphere. DESPERATELY need practice. TV has a lock so I can't even warm up. I guess its walking around the Paris until I find some smashers. Anyone need some decent peach practice!?!?!

PS I have a wii melee setup no TV.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm looking for any open rooms if anybody wants to play, they all seem to be full or not playing at the moment.
If you've found people playing friendlies TELL THEM TO BRING THEIR SETUPS DOWN TO BALLY'S GRAND BALLROOM AND STOP PLAYING. They are LOW ON SETUPS. Tournament won't happen if the setups aren't there!

Zantetsu

Smash Master

If you've found people playing friendlies TELL THEM TO BRING THEIR SETUPS DOWN TO BALLY'S GRAND BALLROOM AND STOP PLAYING. They are LOW ON SETUPS. Tournament won't happen if the setups aren't there!
Wouldn't they be able to use them until morning since the deadline is 7am? It's understandable to get them there early though.

Top Bottom