• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo 2015 Rules Finalized For Smash Wii U

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Loving the cooperation and consideration the EVO team is having for the Smash community. 2 stocks and 6 minutes is great and full stage striking is so much better than this starter/counter picking nonsense. The stage list is kinda disappointing, I would of liked to see the stage list be Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, Duck Hunt, Pokemon Stadium 2, Skyloft, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Lylat Cruise, and Wuhu Island but them licensing issues.

BuTTNutz

Smash Apprentice
personally i prefer 3 stocks 8 minutes but I do still respect the decision for 2 stocks 6 minutes and can still play fine under that ruleset

WiiGi

Smash Rookie
It says nothing about the use of a WiiChuck.

1 Stock + 2 additional minutes is going to make the tourney take any longer? Maybe an hour every 9 hours, if someone takes 2-4 minutes to decide on the counterpick stage/character. 2 stocks seem kind of short, and most people use their first stock to adjust and feel their play-style out. 3 Stocks + 8 minutes seem to have it neutral, this game is easier if not even with Brawl's KO Zones.

Not sure why people prefer customs on. "It saved SSB4" apparently. If customs are on, then people want Miis in is the thing, just to start off the match with a Dthrow and hopefully get an Up Special Broken Hitbox Knockback.

Battlefield, Final Destination, and Smashville are understandable as starter stages since it kinda puts everyone on equal terms of fighting ground evenly. In a scenario, I can just imagine someone just camping the Smashville platform against a character like little mac and have him use his double jump to get to you.

Lylat Cruise, Town and City, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, and Halberd as counterpick stages are okay in my opinion. Duck Hunt? Random plats and moving objects... not even entirely sure why it's legal.

Might as well have Omegas then if that's the case. Omegas are banned? Just turn the music to 0, problem solved, how hard is this? Even the music itself is a problem.

Last edited:

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Needs to be 5 stock 16 minutes so much faster
5 stock is what I prefer to play on, for friendlies at least.

If it weren't for the time constraints of events, I'm sure it would be more popular.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419

1 Stock + 2 additional minutes is going to make the tourney take any longer? Maybe an hour every 9 hours, if someone takes 2-4 minutes to decide on the counterpick stage/character. 2 stocks seem kind of short, and most people use their first stock to adjust and feel their play-style out. 3 Stocks + 8 minutes seem to have it neutral, this game is easier if not even with Brawl's KO Zones.

Not sure why people prefer customs on. "It saved SSB4" apparently. If customs are on, then people want Miis in is the thing, just to start off the match with a Dthrow and hopefully get an Up Special Broken Hitbox Knockback.

Battlefield, Final Destination, and Smashville are understandable as starter stages since it kinda puts everyone on equal terms of fighting ground evenly. In a scenario, I can just imagine someone just camping the Smashville platform against a character like little mac and have him use his double jump to get to you.

Lylat Cruise, Town and City, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, and Halberd as counterpick stages are okay in my opinion. Duck Hunt? Random plats and moving objects... not even entirely sure why it's legal.

Might as well have Omegas then if that's the case. Omegas are banned? Just turn the music to 0, problem solved, how hard is this? Even the music itself is a problem.
There are no starter/counterpick stages they are doing stage list stricking. The Mii Hurricane kick is not that broken you can get out of it. There are no random platforms in Duck Hunt the Dog pops up after a round is over if at least one duck was hit and the ducks, although their position can be random, appear predictably at the start of each round. Customs add variety and make a lot more characters up to par with the top/high tiers though I don't get this "It saved SSB4" mentality the game needed no saving.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Lets play the game with SFX on and music off let's go!

Or post which songs are forbidden and we can edit them out on the music option...

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Turning the music all the way down doesn't guarantee it won't play.

WiiGi

Smash Rookie
There are no starter/counterpick stages they are doing stage list stricking. The Mii Hurricane kick is not that broken you can get out of it. There are no random platforms in Duck Hunt the Dog pops up after a round is over if at least one duck was hit and the ducks, although their position can be random, appear predictably at the start of each round. Customs add variety and make a lot more characters up to par with the top/high tiers though I don't get this "It saved SSB4" mentality the game needed no saving.
This isn't the Mii Hurricane "Kick" I was talking about broken... And I know you can DI out of most moves, and some even T/S/DI depending on the hits combined.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoDlLOVvdT4

That's not what I mean by random. It's the fact that Duck Hunt's figure appears and acts as a platform from the ground as he rises. It's like a smart bomb appearing in the stage after 30 seconds or something in every stage, that isn't random either but it shouldn't be there to begin with.

Customs do add variety but there are some broken hitboxes when it comes tothem , why not just enjoy the game as it was designed and what we are used to. Not going to sit to learn a filthy casual gameplay of 612 customs for all the characters as opposed to the normal ones.

I know this is mainly his fault for approaching off-stage, but it's still disjointed to say the least. There's a lot more Custom moves, but I'm just throwing this one here as an overview of what they are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDeYg6Icd2M

WiiGi

Smash Rookie
Turning the music all the way down doesn't guarantee it won't play.
I've only seen the option, so I'm not sure of it's 100% implementation, weird that the music option randomly chooses if it should play or not... One day someone will make replica of all the legal SSB4 stages through stage builder just to make it legal because of the "Music".

Quillion

Smash Hero
Jesus, did the EVO guys actually manage to unlock every single special in the game? How...?

Takezo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
TAISH0U
I can not wait forr EVO! Anyone also going as well?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This isn't the Mii Hurricane "Kick" I was talking about broken... And I know you can DI out of most moves, and some even T/S/DI depending on the hits combined.
I haven't seen/interacted with Mii Brawler enough to know how that move works, but I do notice that he did get that grab at the highest point of a fairly low ceiling stage against a lightish character. In Melee if it was a Rest it'd probably have been a kill. Not to mention how many times Fox has gotten 0% kills with shine-spiking.

That's not what I mean by random. It's the fact that Duck Hunt's figure appears and acts as a platform from the ground as he rises. It's like a smart bomb appearing in the stage after 30 seconds or something in every stage, that isn't random either but it shouldn't be there to begin with.
So, just like Yoshi's Island Melee? And Yoshi's Island Brawl? Comparing a slight platform rise to a smart-bomb? Really?

Customs do add variety but there are some broken hitboxes when it comes tothem
Because default characters have never had broken hitboxes before.

why not just enjoy the game as it was designed
It was designed with customs.

and what we are used to.
In which case, ban all new characters, ban all stages except for FD, Battlefield and stagess from Melee/Brawl and come up with new rules to stop people using moves that have changed this game. (Sorry DK, you can't dash attack anymore, we aren't used to your new one)

Not going to sit to learn a filthy casual gameplay of 612 customs for all the characters as opposed to the normal ones.
So...it's being a "filthy casual" to learn more complex gameplay and being "hardcore" to want to just learn the easiest option? That is literally, literally the complete opposite of casual vs hardcore.

I know this is mainly his fault for approaching off-stage, but it's still disjointed to say the least. There's a lot more Custom moves, but I'm just throwing this one here as an overview of what they are.
"There's no way to punish this"

He didn't use needles or try to approach from underneath and tried instead approaching off stage. All he had to do was sit back and peg needles, racking up percent until DK stopped.

"WTF was that!"
He was offstage, got tapped when doing a move and he fast-fell. His fault x2.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I def dont like the customs. Customs were only brought up possibly from new smashers to throw the vets off. Customs in my opinion should not be apart of something that has always been a certain way. Leave the classics CLASSIC!
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of a person who is afraid of change.
Enjoy that one year only. If this game dares return for Evo 2016 then the people that manage Evo are ultimately morons and Brawl should be in Evo 2016 then. Thanks.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of a troll.
Now, just why the **** can't you just upload a set from a 3DS? Does this Cueller fellow like making things complicated? I swear, the rest of the rules are fine, (though I am a 3 stock advocate) but this one is totally asinine.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Jesus, did the EVO guys actually manage to unlock every single special in the game? How...?
They transferred the custom sets from a 3DS that already had them to all the Wii Us. Customs are a pain to get I almost got them all except about 10 it is easiest to get them in Crazy Orders and All Star Hard Mode.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419

Now, just why the **** can't you just upload a set from a 3DS? Does this Cueller fellow like making things complicated? I swear, the rest of the rules are fine, (though I am a 3 stock advocate) but this one is totally asinine.
They are not allowing 3DS transfers due to the time constraints as Smash games take a lot longer than other fighting games even if the transfers take a very short time it adds up in a big venue like EVO.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
They are not allowing 3DS transfers due to the time constraints as Smash games take a lot longer than other fighting games even if the transfers take a very short time it adds up in a big venue like EVO.
Then have them pretransfer the sets before the tournament. Outright not allowing it isn't the answer.

BulacaFlocka

Smash Rookie
Then have them pretransfer the sets before the tournament. Outright not allowing it isn't the answer.
All of the presets are transferred before the tournament. If people with 3DS's were allowed to transfer their own set, they'd have to overwrite/delete one of the 10 presets, and that preset will no longer be available to the NEXT users without have to re-load it.

Take some time to understand how long a tournament takes. This is a 1000+ man tournament over a weekend They (and quite frankly every other TO at regionals/locals) doesn't have time for every player to take out their 3DS, transfer their presets onto a Wii U (and for each character they may play), and then play the matches. It's not feasible, it takes forever (when you add up all of that set up time, it's a LOT over the course of a tournament).

It's not asinine, and it IS the answer. Any TO will tell you that they are correct on that one.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Which is why everyone else ignored him. Don't feed trolls.

Now, just why the **** can't you just upload a set from a 3DS? Does this Cueller fellow like making things complicated?
Allowing uploading 3DS sets could open the ability to cheat and upload characters with equipment, not to mention that the premade custom skills are going to be taking up all the custom slots.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I have no idea what you're ranting about. I stopped reading when you mentioned me as a troll. Become more intelligent with your meanings that actually display what the concept is about. Thanks.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

Customs do add variety but there are some broken hitboxes when it comes tothem , why not just enjoy the game as it was designed and what we are used to. Not going to sit to learn a filthy casual gameplay of 612 customs for all the characters as opposed to the normal ones.

Most customs aren't even that broken, and besides, you just admitted that you wouldn't even bother learning them which implies that you don't know about their strengths and how to deal with them in the first place. Of course some things may appear OP at first glance when people aren't used to them (like Little Mac or Bowser or DK's Whirlwind Kong) but judging by your statement you aren't really qualified to dismiss them as broken.

And how is that "filthy casual" gameplay? Sounds like you have an elitist ego. If you are going to be a competitive player, you have to bother learning almost anything in the game, how to use them and how to fight them; and that is true for other games and other aspects of life like your job or career. If you aren't going to bother then perhaps you are in the wrong place. While you are too lazy to adapt, I'm sure that other people will simply move on and learn to deal with it.

WiiGi

Smash Rookie
So, just like Yoshi's Island Melee? And Yoshi's Island Brawl? Comparing a slight platform rise to a smart-bomb? Really?

Not comparing Melee or Brawl to this game... Randall (In this case the cloud you're comparing) has a timing to it, if you watch over the clock (But you may already know that), and the Platform that rises at complete random in Brawl, but doesn't interrupt the fight by appearing off the stage is giving both players the even benefits, even it's really slight chance of luck.

Not completely OCD, but I enjoy things like SmashVille/Town and City's Balloons flying at above the Platform level, not being really hazardous. Long story short, you're fighting against your opponent not the stage, equal grounds in terms of fighting, I can understand Halberd in transitions and a few mishaps you can semi-predict to perfect shield, but still even since it gives you some display of warning beforehand.

Because default characters have never had broken hitboxes before.

I'm aware of how Broken Snakes kick is on Frame start-up, but this isn't Brawl. To the point where Ice Climbers can take a single stock off you with a single grab.

It was designed with customs.

In which case, ban all new characters, ban all stages except for FD, Battlefield and stagess from Melee/Brawl and come up with new rules to stop people using moves that have changed this game. (Sorry DK, you can't dash attack anymore, we aren't used to your new one)
This was a bit too far... I was referring to having Customs Off. The only thing I'm stumped on is that if this were to be turned off, it wouldn't be applied to Mii Fighters, generally there will be a handful to keep a mindset of through their combinations.

So...it's being a "filthy casual" to learn more complex gameplay and being "hardcore" to want to just learn the easiest option? That is literally, literally the complete opposite of casual vs hardcore.
Generally, my idea was to just keep it simple and play a character for what it's simply is on the implementation Sakurai normally intended on, but I'm just going to get forwarded with the option of using Customs because it can't be put down. I'm aware with the idea of for each advantage, the custom has a downfall backfire.

"There's no way to punish this"

He didn't use needles or try to approach from underneath and tried instead approaching off stage. All he had to do was sit back and peg needles, racking up percent until DK stopped.

"WTF was that!"
He was offstage, got tapped when doing a move and he fast-fell. His fault x2.
Yea, I pretty much facepalmed for the idea of him trying to be aggressive and zone him out as character habits rather than playing it safe and patient for the animation to finish up, rather than challenging it.

- As far as not having customs go, you memorize a characters ins and outs, hitboxes, weight, start-up/ending lag, animation frames, Slide and Techs (Glide Toss, B-Reverse, HitStun Cancel, Crouch slides, etc), combo/mix-ups, damage ratios, etc. You get a general idea of what hits give you enough reaction frames to get your punish in, even if you receive shield knockback. Then a wild Custom move comes and you're fighting against it, mainly because you're trying to figure it out, rather than fighting your opponent in a tournament match.

Pips~

Smash Rookie
NNID
LillePingle
Not comparing Melee or Brawl to this game... Randall (In this case the cloud you're comparing) has a timing to it, if you watch over the clock (But you may already know that), and the Platform that rises at complete random in Brawl, but doesn't interrupt the fight by appearing off the stage is giving both players the even benefits, even it's really slight chance of luck.

Not completely OCD, but I enjoy things like SmashVille/Town and City's Balloons flying at above the Platform level, not being really hazardous. Long story short, you're fighting against your opponent not the stage, equal grounds in terms of fighting, I can understand Halberd in transitions and a few mishaps you can semi-predict to perfect shield, but still even since it gives you some display of warning beforehand.
But the duck hunt stage does display a warning beforehand, the dog appears at end of each round like in the duck hunt game, if no ducks were killed he appears in the middle laughing at you, if ducks were killed he'll appear under where the duck fell with duck(s) in hand. Knowing this you can know where he'll appear and when. *shrug*

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I have no idea what you're ranting about. I stopped reading when you mentioned me as a troll. Become more intelligent with your meanings that actually display what the concept is about. Thanks.
Well it's not like you displayed a single reason on why Smash 4 should get one year, or why Brawl should join if we make it to Evo 2016, or even on why literally everyone at EVO is an idiot for not doing your bidding and cutting off our community for no reason, right?

Tell us why that's true, or get out.

First sign of troll disease: faking ignorance to said trolling.
While this is kinda true, you're not helping matters. If you're going to feed the troll like I do, don't do the exact same thing to him. At least make it relevant.

Last edited:

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
What's the matter with licensed music?
Do they know we can simply turn some soundtracks off?

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
I def dont like the customs. Customs were only brought up possibly from new smashers to throw the vets off. Customs in my opinion should not be apart of something that has always been a certain way. Leave the classics CLASSIC!
The only way you could sound more like a jack a** is if you said.

"Smash 4 sucks, Melee for life, classics all the way, no positive change, derp derp"

Seriously, quit it. Change is a constant, and is necessary for this game.

#CustomMovesAretheFuture

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well it's not like you displayed a single reason on why Smash 4 should get one year, or why Brawl should join if we make it to Evo 2016, or even on why literally everyone at EVO is an idiot for not doing your bidding and cutting off our community for no reason, right?

Tell us why that's true, or get out.

While this is kinda true, you're not helping matters. If you're going to feed the troll like I do, don't do the exact same thing to him. At least make it relevant.
Moron, if you were smarter, you would realize I support all Smash games without the exception of Smash-4. So that troll terminology of yours needs to become eviscerated.

And yes you are correct, the Smash-4 community is now the community which is terrible to view. Melee doesn't even have that many players yet it's the better game. On top of that mountainside monstrosity of bs truth, the game isn't even difficult one bit, on top of that, any individual could play this game at a good level without any real effort, and lastly if a player is sacred of some sort of some move-set, they can just roll away whenever the rival tries to execute some sort of attack. Nerfs here nerfs there, fixing here fixing there, right? Lastly I will bring this out, Brawl died out because the WFC Wi-Fi connection was disabled Wi-Fi was the real community of Brawl btw. So to summarize, Smash-4 is just taken advantage over. The people conducting Evo let this laughable game in, they get money and have a good laugh.

And yet you all think what you're doing is obscene and no one could come near. If I wanted to I'd easily be something in that game without breaking a sweat; however, I choose to stick towards greatness, better skill, and overall better execution. Brawl has more tech skill and knowledge machine based in its Pinky than Smash-4 has inside its whole body machine based. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
Considering the rules are locked and Mewtwo has no custom sets made, I don't know how he can be legal at all.

The deadline of March 27th was very clear. Unless Mr. Wizard is willing to break that deadline, I have to assume Mewtwo is banned.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Moron, if you were smarter, you would realize I support all Smash games without the exception of Smash-4. So that troll terminology of yours needs to become eviscerated.

And yes you are correct, the Smash-4 community is now the community which is terrible to view. Melee doesn't even have that many players yet it's the better game. On top of that mountainside monstrosity of bs truth, the game isn't even difficult one bit, on top of that, any individual could play this game at a good level without any real effort, and lastly if a player is sacred of some sort of some move-set, they can just roll away whenever the rival tries to execute some sort of attack. Nerfs here nerfs there, fixing here fixing there, right? Lastly I will bring this out, Brawl died out because the WFC Wi-Fi connection was disabled Wi-Fi was the real community of Brawl btw. So to summarize, Smash-4 is just taken advantage over. The people conducting Evo let this laughable game in, they get money and have a good laugh.

And yet you all think what you're doing is obscene and no one could come near. If I wanted to I'd easily be something in that game without breaking a sweat; however, I choose to stick towards greatness, better skill, and overall better execution. Brawl has more tech skill and knowledge machine based in its Pinky than Smash-4 has inside its whole body machine based. Thanks.
I'm a moron for not knowing you and searching through your posts for a good show of your side on things? Okay. I'd rather be a moron than a staler. So I'm a moron. Doesn't seem so different than before...

But seriously, You cannot expect me to judge your stance by anything other than your post, which contributes nothing to discussion, is not helping anyone's reputation, and will not change a thing. I am not searching through your posts.

Melee is not objectively the better game. The competitive scene does not mean everything. Smash 4 also isn't the better game. Neither of them are objectively better and worse, and I think you know this but just want to speak for the sake of speaking.

The game isn't difficult because it's main basis isn't the competitive scene. Does a game have to be hard to be competitive? In that case, I guess every easy-to-play, hard-to-master game cannot be competitive, whether or not it has depth, greta balance, a wide cast, and useful tech.

No individual on the face of the earth could play this game without effort. Why? Because everything takes effort, even if it's marginal. And why should I use your word to gauge effort? And when you see rolling, I guess you don't realize that in every fighting game, once something seemingly unbeatable at a low level comes in, it will be spammed. People spam projectiles in Brawl, spam roll in this game. Is it that bad? No, because tourney players know they can be punished for it.

Brawl hasn't died out. It still has a competitive scene, and it's still plated. Just because it's less popular doesn't mean it's dead. Smash 4isn't being taken advantage of, because this is the game's first time at a big tourney not meant for Smash 4. And you don't even want to let it have that without attempting to demean it first for no reason. You've made it clear now that you want the community to die for your own self pleasure, literally because it isn't Melee.

When did anyone said nobody could come near us? if someone said that, we don't represent the majority. And while there are some conceited people out there, again: they aren't the majority. You can't compare a 5 month game to a 6-year game in terms of tech found, because that isn't even a fair comparison. Of course Brawl has more tech! People have had 6 years to find it!

However, all of Brawl has more knowledge then Smash does. This is indisputable. Why? Because your holy word has decreed that, and we shall not argue it. And by your decree, we are also not to give the game a chance, nor like it, and we are all to demean it on it's biggest internet forum without even giving it so much of a year to prove itself, for no reason other than to get attention.

The definition of trolling is saying something with the goal to make people angry, annoyed, unhappy, or breaking the rules while they respond to you. You have created a hate post, with no reasoning behind it, and when you do give your albeit faulty reasoning, it has insults, and sarcasm in it. And you're saying you're not a troll.

Get out.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm a moron for not knowing you and searching through your posts for a good show of your side on things? Okay. I'd rather be a moron than a staler. So I'm a moron. Doesn't seem so different than before...

But seriously, You cannot expect me to judge your stance by anything other than your post, which contributes nothing to discussion, is not helping anyone's reputation, and will not change a thing. I am not searching through your posts.

Melee is not objectively the better game. The competitive scene does not mean everything. Smash 4 also isn't the better game. Neither of them are objectively better and worse, and I think you know this but just want to speak for the sake of speaking.

The game isn't difficult because it's main basis isn't the competitive scene. Does a game have to be hard to be competitive? In that case, I guess every easy-to-play, hard-to-master game cannot be competitive, whether or not it has depth, greta balance, a wide cast, and useful tech.

No individual on the face of the earth could play this game without effort. Why? Because everything takes effort, even if it's marginal. And why should I use your word to gauge effort? And when you see rolling, I guess you don't realize that in every fighting game, once something seemingly unbeatable at a low level comes in, it will be spammed. People spam projectiles in Brawl, spam roll in this game. Is it that bad? No, because tourney players know they can be punished for it.

Brawl hasn't died out. It still has a competitive scene, and it's still plated. Just because it's less popular doesn't mean it's dead. Smash 4isn't being taken advantage of, because this is the game's first time at a big tourney not meant for Smash 4. And you don't even want to let it have that without attempting to demean it first for no reason. You've made it clear now that you want the community to die for your own self pleasure, literally because it isn't Melee.

When did anyone said nobody could come near us? if someone said that, we don't represent the majority. And while there are some conceited people out there, again: they aren't the majority. You can't compare a 5 month game to a 6-year game in terms of tech found, because that isn't even a fair comparison. Of course Brawl has more tech! People have had 6 years to find it!

However, all of Brawl has more knowledge then Smash does. This is indisputable. Why? Because your holy word has decreed that, and we shall not argue it. And by your decree, we are also not to give the game a chance, nor like it, and we are all to demean it on it's biggest internet forum without even giving it so much of a year to prove itself, for no reason other than to get attention.

The definition of trolling is saying something with the goal to make people angry, annoyed, unhappy, or breaking the rules while they respond to you. You have created a hate post, with no reasoning behind it, and when you do give your albeit faulty reasoning, it has insults, and sarcasm in it. And you're saying you're not a troll.

Get out.
You honestly need to take a look at how you word your sentences and the meanings as well. Mm, you're a troll okay I get it.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
You honestly need to take a look at how you word your sentences and the meanings as well. Mm, you're a troll okay I get it.
So, instead of responding to what I said, you're going to tell me what's wrong with how I said it. I may be wrong with calling you a troll, but at least I gave my reasoning. You instead decide to just say I'm a troll.
Would it kill you to respond to anything else I said?

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
So, instead of responding to what I said, you're going to tell me what's wrong with how I said it. I may be wrong with calling you a troll, but at least I gave my reasoning. You instead decide to just say I'm a troll.
Would it kill you to respond to anything else I said?
He can't.
When he makes a statement he doesn't bother to provide his reasons, nor is capable of giving an explanation and instead lowers himself to petty insulting when he is at a loss for words. See how he failed to address any of your points and decided to focus on trivial matters. He is a manchild who is unable to have a proper discussion and the single thought of people liking a game that he has vendetta for no reason makes him miserable and hungry for attention.
Oh, and he is no troll. He believes in the stupidity that he spouts, which is even worse. Don't expect any intelligent rebuttals from him.

Last edited:

Acryte

Smash Ace
I'm just confused as to how a game that JUST CAME OUT less than a year ago can have issues with licensing... its like... I could understand if we were talking about playing Super Mario RPG for SNES on a stream... but wow. What did they do, sneak songs into the game that they weren't allowed to and then said.. "oops my bad"???

Top Bottom