• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
WOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

t3h Icy

Smash Master
For those wondering, I've checked, Armada and Mango are on opposite sides of Losers'! They will meet at Losers' Semis Finals if at all!

Right now is S2J VS ARMADA!!!! WINNER GETS TOP 8!

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
So top 5 can still be the top 5
There are no updated brackets being posted in the stream, so I'm not sure, but someone was saying that at least either Mango or Armada was going to get 7th at best. They might be set to meet there, but I dunno.

Real talk though: D1 NEEDS TO STOP WHISPERING IN HYPE GAMES WTF

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
It's looking like marvel 2 since armada is clearly taking him for a ride

Prog I love your commentary

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Armada makes it to top 8 and eliminates S2J, who gets 9th!

Remaining matches: SFAT vs Mango, Armada vs Silent Wolf, Hax vs Ice, Leffen vs Shroomed! These are for top 8 in Losers' I believe!

Everyone else is eliminated!

NEXT IS HAX VS ICE!!!

(they changed the order, never mind)

Top Bottom