• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone is Here... except Oot Zelda and TP Link!

sorry your wrong about that one
that title goes too OOT
Right, if you count all the Sheiks as OoT rep/separate characters from Zelda, then i am wrong.
Your PoV (i think): OoT (8)::link64::linkmelee::younglinkmelee::ganondorfmelee::zeldamelee::sheikmelee::sheik::4sheik:TP (6)::link2::ganondorf::zelda::4link::4ganondorf::4zelda: ???

If so, that's one way to see it, one that i like tbh. Anyway i admit i'm a bit confused with all the different interpretations...

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Right, if you count all the Sheiks as OoT rep/separate characters from Zelda, then i am wrong.
Your PoV (i think): OoT (8)::link64::linkmelee::younglinkmelee::ganondorfmelee::zeldamelee::sheikmelee::sheik::4sheik:TP (6)::link2::ganondorf::zelda::4link::4ganondorf::4zelda: ???

If so, that's one way to see it, one that i like tbh. Anyway i admit i'm a bit confused with all the different interpretations...
I think It was the brawl dojo, what said brawl Sheik, is just a scrapped Twilight Princess design.

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I guess that even though TP was intended to be a callback to OoT, they didn't want to go too far with it.
Just in the gameplay department what is nothing worng with that. As many of game series do it.

Twilight Princess feels like a natural sequel to OOT. and OOR feels like a natural sequel to ALTTP.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
Anyway, I find it disappointing that DQ Hero gets to represent several heroes from the Dragon Quest series, but the adult/teen Link designs still get shafted. This is why I think we need a classic Link that encompasses all of those previous, left-handed designs.

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I really miss the TP designs for Link and Ganondorf. (even though his face model :4ganondorf: was awful in 4 )

And that TP alt color for Link isn't really good enough more me. I actually end up just sticking with default skin only because it keeps his pants and gloves/gauntlets. His bare forarms actually bug me that much lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom