• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everybody's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I was trying to think of the time when I was the weirdest.

Well, I was extremely awkward in Kindergarten. I remember standing in the middle of the room, with snot pouring out of my nose, refusing to use a tissue, with all the ohter kids pointing and making fun of me.

Man, that was not a good time. I was so weird. I guess I still am, a bit.

But there definitely are people who are just totally weird. They're usually girls who talk constantly about the randomest things. The kind that would really get on your nerves if they weren't so cute (and even then, you'd rather watch but not listen).

Jammer

Smash Lord
No. You got it wrong again. You try to act weird and stupid. It doesn't neccesarily make you weird nor stupid.
Just so everyone knows, that comment by fluffy was directed at zigzaghakr.

Ok, I have inside information that zigzaghakr is, in fact, weird (and possibly stupid). I don't want to disclose it just yet, because this information is contained in PMs which are, of course, private.

So, zigzaghakr is the real deal.

Sorry if this upsets you, zigzag.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to do. I'm going to hunt you down and kill you :psycho:

Since you listen to your parents, you're most likely 13 or younger. That does not make you weird. You're just childish. Problem solved.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yeah, technically Zig is right...

But i am weird as well. I like using weird smileys.

:laser:

:uzi::laser::smiliegor:chainsaw::enforcer::rocket::bigrocket:sniper::smash:
^
me All other guys are you all. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
"There's nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so." - Hamlet

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I'm weird because I masturbate...

WITH MY LEFT HAND! ZOMG!?!

Also, welcome back me. I felt like coming back because the pool room is painfully pathetic and needs a little shine. Ah.... It feels good to be back in the muck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom