• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Tennis

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
OMG GO LONDON!!

Murray is a HERO, HE AMSAH COMEBACKED (***** FRANCE OMG) FINISHED!

That 3rd set must've been the best set i've ever watched, i mean they replayed the ending like 20 times with his godzilla big mouth omfg. Only a guy with a big taunt like that can hit such a long distant shot

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Take this too another forum, its not welcome here. And neither is your sexual preference..... yessssss I'm talking to you.................. Grayfox. Dumb straight people.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I never really watch it, but when I do I enjoy it.

Does anyone know if the match Fuzyness is talking about ison youtube?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol @ Charles sending this thread to everyone on his msn list.

Vorr1k

Smash Rookie
Nadal v Murray should be interestin today, but isnt murray scottish?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Murray had a piping tournament but Nadal is ridiculous, hope he wins this banter. Safin still in the draw, great guy, great player.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Everyone has to admit Clijsters and Henin owned women's tennis. But I have to admit they were probably the most ugly as well. :p

Duckys

Smash Apprentice
Andy Murray is so crap, i'm sorry but he's totally out of Nadal's league and i'm English and i'm saying this...lol.

Top Bottom