• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European People

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
How many European people are here? Except thino and me, I don't know nobody more here.

There are some European? Or anyone who plays in Reps?

Also, if some USA people can connect to Reps emulinker, they are many European people with Smash, so conect there to have variety :)

Sorry for my abd english -_-u

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I dont tecognize...

ah yes, you are the Spardan's friend :p

Sorry, but that time, your friend was going to... well acting to child, and you used kirby (I hate kirby), so i get mad... sorry u_u

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Id play in the Euro server if my ping didnt surpass the ping limit.

Ping limit is 150 mines 156

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I'm there every day... i've just met a USa player and hi re-owned me, you sure are good o.o...

And Dreday, you are same as me, I have 156 in emularena grounds :(

Thino

Smash Master
Too bad the European Smash community seems to be so tiny , I'm so jealous when I go to Emularena Grounds and seee 10+ Smash Bros games

Thino

Smash Master
Cool. last time I fought you was before you started doing TAS vids , like a year ago , you must have learned plenty of things

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
hey i'm yoshi fan, and i remember you ^^

I want to play with you again... in adding you to the msn

Mario killer is also here o.o

Thino

Smash Master
watch that bunch of ppl flooding it with KOFs and others Street fighters and Marvels >_>
I want one like Emularena

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord

Thino

Smash Master
A server should be a dedicated machine with high specs and being on 24/7 with large bandwidth...not the typical PC.
My upload bandwidth is 288 kbits/s so you'll have quite ****ty pings if I set up one on this machine

Top Bottom