• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EuroCup 2008 AKA: YAY FOOTBALL!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Wow, people here are going nuts. Running around the streets and screaming, cars honking like crazy, everyone's going crazy.
Man, in Berlin it's just awesome. I live quite close from Kreuzberg (the Turkish area) and I can hear both the winners and loosers. There's so much noise, so much cars are honking, that's too funny.

Deutschland im Finale !

Anyway, it was a good game, even though the video feed problems. But I shouldn't complain since it came back pretty quickly here. I was discussing with French friends and they couldn't see the second and third goals =/

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Arguably the one game Turkey deserved to win and they lost (in 90th min no less!), I could say more but in all honesty, im too tired.

JonBeBonanza said:
homegirl Schweinsteiger!!!!!!

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
The reason why they won... lol.
That's my boy/girl/ermm shiek.

These were the Turks thoughts: " In the extra time we have to capitalize, on mistakes, and play our hearts out". Something the Germans didn't wait for the extra time for. But you can't deny that the last goal was good. Just disappointing for it having been at the 89!

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Amazing match by Spain, they were in control the whole time.

Too bad Germany has become such an inconsistent team, they could have at least given a better show.

clowsui

Smash Legend
gg spain
i wish germany wasn't playing so bad though
schweichsteiger (sp?) was playing like trash, what happened? -_- also ballack was ******** today.
overall a very good performance for spain accentuated by germany's bad play

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Ballack

What can I say..

He is The Running Man.

Spain proved me wrong and I'm glad they did, quality performance. I'm tired so goodnight.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Scweinsteiger is homegirl... and honesty i was rooting for both teams, since they were the ones i KNEW were going to make it to the finals, but Spain played like a World Champion team. They earned it to say the least.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I thought that goal of Torres was pretty amazing. That guy is ****ing Sonic. Jesus, how quick can a human be? Anyway, awesome game by Spain. Good to see them win it. I think they are the only team that played good the whole tournament. Germany has won enough :p.

Top Bottom