• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Estimation of Smash 4's release date.

When do you think SSB4 will be released?

• Total voters

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Smash 4 will be released after Q2 for sure because Mario Kart 8 hits Wii U in spring. Mario Kart 8 will likely be a huge system seller, and if Nintendo wants to attain similar success in the holiday season, they will need to release another multiplayer hit. Now what game is that going to be.... Smash 4 of course.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I like how Q3 and Q4 are tied for the winning spot in the poll right now.

phate

Smash Apprentice
Smash will be aimed for Q3 or Q4 but will be delayed to Q1 of 2015 because of delays and 3DS troubles.

Calling it, but I'd love to be wrong.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I always thought April/May 2014.
Then I watched the E3 reveal trailer: it's gonna be Q4 2014.
Or at least I hope.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
the trailer looked like a complete version to me( ik it's not) nothing was wrong with it. If it does come out 2014 then the announced this game way to soon and it be hard to maintain hype for that long.

Djent

Smash Champion
Smash will be aimed for Q3 or Q4 but will be delayed to Q1 of 2015 because of delays and 3DS troubles.

Calling it, but I'd love to be wrong.
Yeah, I actually considered myself an optimist for putting down Q3. That's best case scenario. Sadly, Sakurai saying "we really don't want to delay this" can't magically fix unanticipated problems.

D

Deleted member

Calling it; it will not be released until Q4 2014. Possibly later.

Top Bottom