• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Espy?" Who is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No seriously.

How do you people worship him?

I admit though, I used to do the same thing too, and maybe just because I saw other people doing it too so I just wanted to be cool.

But meatriding this *****troll is no good, none whatsoever.

Not after what I saw.

This guy is lying to you all. Espy doesn't even use 100% Sonic in tourney like he's fooled you all to believe.

I was there, and I saw it all.

When he crushed my dreams and used characters like Lucas, Zelda, and even GANNON.

He was an inspiration, but he isn't any better than "the fallen," as I will refer them to as.

But you know what though?

It may be for the better that we don't need to look up to this guy for anything anymore.

Because this guy couldn't even beat me, and he probably had to rig the bracket so that we were on opposite sides and he wouldn't have to face me. I'm almost sure that if I didn't have to play KPrime or Nike that I would've ripped this loser to shreds like I did when the tourney was over. God dammit I hate Pikachu, stupid little rat has T-Rex hands and somehow manages to CG me all the time rawrghgjiowrtjeuieuihuiphd. and Martha has a sword so it isn't fair how he can slice through my big fat flabby Steak that I *****-slap *****s with.

@#$%ing. Nevada > Texas, it's all I gotta say, I don't even care if some of you still listen to Xyro when he says otherwise, this state is all a bunch of meatriders. I can't blame though, they're state is far too huge to do anything worthwhile out of state and their Steak is pretty delicious, so I'd probably ride it too if I wasn't too busy eating it for dinner and gambling like I should be doing in Vegas.

But no on a much more serious, I enjoyed myself. The San Antonio community is great, it was their idea that I make a troll thread here, and frankly I don't care about any punishment I get for this; I made a promise that I'd do it, and I'm glad I convinced my mom to do this last minute-trip.

If you don't mind, I'm going to post the rest of my trip in the results thread. I want to leave all the shout-outs and all that good stuff in the proper thread. Feel free to do what you will with/in this thread, it's my treat. ^.-

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
That's an interesting story Kinzer. Was it a money match or a friendly?

Also, you didn't post this in tourney thread because..?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That's an interesting story Kinzer. Was it a money match or a friendly?

Also, you didn't post this in tourney thread because..?
They specifically asked for a thread. A post wouldn't suffice I'd imagine. I know I'd probably get in trouble for this, but for them, it was worth it.

Oh, and it was also a friendly. I didn't have any money to spend except $1 which I used up MMing Nike. I'm hoping though that Espy was trying his best. I had to, to even stay relatively close. I did actually win one though. We even played on GHZ once, and the timer was set to 93 minutes. Couldn't be recorded though, the camera ran out of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom