• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escaping Kirbycide?

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Kirbycide is gone, it's impossible in brawl to do even if you're on the very ledge. Also another thing you can't escape that back grab anymore.....so yeah...

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
jigle the joystick, might as wlel let them go down with you though, if you escape to low kirby will jsut fly back up and kirbycide you for another life...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only Kirbycide you have now is the Inhale one, and you can still escape if you mash the buttons really fast.

storm92

Smash Ace
Kirbycide is gone, it's impossible in brawl to do even if you're on the very ledge. Also another thing you can't escape that back grab anymore.....so yeah...
Kirbycide isn't gone, and it's not impossible to do in Brawl.
The difference is that the grabs don't commit Cide, and exhale doesn't meteor the opponent, it sends them out horizontally.
The actually suicidal type of Kirbycide, where both the opponent and Kirby dies, is the most effective.

As to the OP, I'm pretty sure you just rapidly hit A.

Doval

Smash Lord
just dont play kirby on final desination or he'll put u under the stage lol
I feel like a broken record, but I must point out that every character can survive this in some way or another, and most of them can pass under FD and grab on to the edge on the other side.

Top Bottom